Am I DPO yet? You tell me!

MeaganMackenz

Reaction score
Hubby and I are back from a break on TTC. Last month my period was 12 days late for no reason!! So I knew I wanted to try opk to see where in my cycle the tests are positive. Well my period ended on the 9th, I waited 8 days to test as my usual cycles are 33 days and according to the ladies here it was a positive! It's been positive everyday since. I have no idea if this means I missed ovulating, if I'm ovulating now or have yet to. I need help ! Am I DPO yet? My iphone period app says my next AF is due aug 7th with O on the 24th of July.

I'm very confused and have no idea if us :sex: on the 17th ( first positive test day) and 18th (and most likely tonight ;)) is all for not as far as TTC goes.

I'm so confused. I don't know when DPO starts or when to expect my next period. Can anyone help?

Here's my test from Thursday - ( first test taken )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
i don't have any experience with OPKs, so am not much help with those.:nope:

i use the Fertility Friend app, and the default for my 30 day cycle was O at CD17, but i think i'm about to ovulate (based mostly on CM observations) and i'm only at CD12, so sometimes i think the apps' predictions are off since they often don't have enough data to make any better of a prediction. this is my first month temping, so natural that the prediction isn't spot on.

do you check for CM or chart your temperature? that might help give a better idea of when you're most fertile and when you ovulated.

good luck!:thumbup:

I've been using the Dollar Tree brand OPKs too and honestly, this cycle said I had 5 distinct +OPKs in a row! Which of course confused FertilityFriend app with my temping so I have no idea when I actually O'd. I don't think I will be using that brand anymore, or OPKs at all for that matter.

I would suggest just wait out to see if/when AF shows up... sorry. That's what I'm doing.

I agree D!

Opks are confusing, not as helpful as I thought.

Honestly I've been trying to be a bit more relaxed with TTC so I haven't been paying attention to cm. Only using the opk to try to figure out when my next period is going to be after the 12 day late cycle last month. Or else I wouldn't even use them.
And now they're all positive Thursday - Sunday ( haven't done today ). So who knows?! Ugh lol.
:shrug:

Yep and I will be paying more attention to my cm next cycle that's for sure. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->