Am I even ovulating? Please help, advice on timing, getting stressed out :(

KadieBug

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My husband and I have been NTNP for about a year and a half, but recently decided to really start trying. Yay!
I took my BBT for a month or two and, assuming I did it correctly, it seemed to show that I was ovulating. I stopped charting because I don't wake up at the same time every morning and I didn't want to do it if I couldn't get an accurate reading.
I decided to purchase some OPKs and have been using them this month. Here is where the stressful part comes in. My predicted ovulation time was someday between Tuesday and Saturday. I took the first OPK on sunday and have been taking one every morning since then. They have been negative every single day.
I am starting to get really nervous that I don't ovulate. Now there are thoughts like "Am I healthy"?, "Can I even ovulate"!?

It would really make me feel better if I had some feedback from you on when your ovulation date are. Please help, any advice will calm me down.

Thank you so much for any help, I really appreciate you reading this.

Opks themselves dont really tell you if you ovulate or not, they just pick up the LH surge that your body gives off before you ovulate. So even if you get a positive, the only way to know if you did ovulate for sure would be to start temping again, you can use a site called fertilityfriend its really helpful.
Goodluck, hope you get your bfp:)

Also you're more likely to get an OPK positive in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->