Am I going mad - Still feeling pregnant?

S

Serene123

I started bleeding last saturday. I took a test just before I started bleeding and it said pregnant 1-2 when it should have been 2-3. Then I started bleeding, went to Asda, brought 2 FRERS, took one that night and it was quite light, another in the morning and light again, then I waited 2 days (still bleeding) and took a digi. "Not pregnant." Fair enough, that's what I was expecting, but I took it apart and there's an obvious line on it?

I still feel so pregnant, but when I spoke to Rich he said "not pregnant means not pregnant" and left it at that. I know he's hurting too and he doesn't want me to get his hopes up. I don't want to get mine up either. But should I take another test, just incase?

Its only been a week hun.Hormones can take a while to settle but I had a so called Miscarriage and I carried on as normal but I felt pregnant so I re tested after 2 weeks and well blooming heck I still am preggy.Just not 100 % on dates x

I guess you're right, but last time it went negative right away and they were both at the same time.. like, I was 4 weeks 5 days both times..

I did pass something but I can't help the little nigling "it was twins" :(

I don't know if you know my story with Abigail?She was a twin.I had a bleed thought it was all over went for a scan as I was certain something was not right and yup.I lost a twin at 13 weeks.I am thinking the same this time to as there is no way I can concieve within 2 weeks of losing one.

Give a week retest and if you still feel like this ask for a scan.You know your own body.I kept saying to people my boobs are killing me I know I am still pregnant i was told to stop being silly.Well obviously I wasn't.How long did you bleed for?

When i miscarried it was a good few weeks before my symptons went. Miscarried at around 6 weeks. However now that you have had a negitive test then testing again should give you a fairy accurate result.

:hugs: I would test again and/or speak to your doctor.x

Take a test. Just to prove to yourself. You never know.

i've read several different places that there's always a line on the digi tests, so not to take them apart. they measure hcg and lh and as we know with opk's, there's always "some" line on them, its the dark ones that count as ovulation... so no matter when in the month you peed on a digi it would have a faint line on it if you took it apart.

take care and i hope you get a sticky bean really soon! x x x

Oh hun, I understand. It took weeks for my symptoms to subside. Hope you get good news very soon :hugs:

Unfortunately, digis are tricksters. There are ALWAYS two lines on a digital test whether or not you are pregnant.

Sometimes it just takes a little while before all of the hormones have buggered off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->