Am I having an implantation?

dianag

Reaction score
Hi, my husband and i were trying to have our last baby and i believe we did have sex while i was ovulating on 6/5 and 6/6 and it is now 6/17. i started having light bleeding that started out as mucus then turned darker and heavier into a real red bloody kind like i would have on my period. I am not due to have my period til another week. The blood im having is getting heavier, and there is just very slight cramping with it. i didnt have anything like this that i know of with my first two kids and im very nervous. Please can anyone help me?

Hi Dianag
I too am same as you. Ive jus joined today and noticed ur post. I have what seems like af a week early than expected. Its bright red and is flowing rather than spotting. I too believed I o/v on 5/6 , 6/6 and was certain we had caught the lil egg. Ive read that implantation bleeding should be light spotting of pinky brown but then ive also read that it can be bright red and very much like af. Totally confuzzled. It would be great to keep in touch here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->