Am I having an implantation?

dianag

Reaction score
Hi, my husband and i were trying to have our last baby and i believe we did have sex while i was ovulating on 6/5 and 6/6 and it is now 6/17. i started having light bleeding that started out as mucus then turned darker and heavier into a real red bloody kind like i would have on my period. I am not due to have my period til another week. The blood im having is getting heavier, and there is just very slight cramping with it. i didnt have anything like this that i know of with my first two kids and im very nervous. Please can anyone help me?

Implantation bleeding, or spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge.

I had implantation bleeding the day I was supposed to start my period. I wiped that morning and there was a small amount of pinkish discharge. I figured I was starting and put a tampon in and got ready for the day. When I went to the bathroom at lunch, there was no blood on the tampon. Absolutely none. The only bleeding I had was on the toilet paper and there wasn't much. I don't think implantation bleeding is more than a little blood. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->