Am I just a hypochondriac?

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by AllyTiel, Nov 18, 2011.

1. AllyTiel

AllyTiel Well-Known Member

So I have another question. I am a bit of a hypochondriac, and tend to explore every negative option. I have taken 5 tests, all faint positives, but what if I have a reproductive disease instead? I have no reason to believe that it could be something bad other than my aunt has ovarian cancer. Could that cause a false positive? I have no idea myself. Been throughly checked out by the doctors recently btw cause I wanted to make sure everything was good to go before getting pregnant.
    I guess I'm having a hard time with it actually sinking in! And I haven't told anyone yet. Want to wait til tomorrow to tell hubby.

2. Maid Marian

Maid Marian Guest

:hugs: It's totally normal to worry, especially so early on, I was a bag of nerves, and took about 6 tests a day cos it wouldn't sink in.
    You'll feel better once you've told DH and he can be there for you.

Oh, and ...

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/mikebrunenkant/congratulation_to_baby.jpg

3. AllyTiel

AllyTiel Well-Known Member

Thank you Rose! Love your avatar btw. Makes me happy :)

4. Maid Marian

Maid Marian Guest

Happy to help, anytime you want to chat just PM me or you're welcome to stalk my journal (link in my sig) :hugs:
    Yay, so glad my avatar makes someone else feel all warm and fuzzy tooooo!! :xmas6:

5. Visqueen

Visqueen mum to 2 beautiful girls

Im sure you will be fine but i know its impossible to relax. Just try and enjoy it and take it steady.
    Good luck xxx