Am I just a hypochondriac?

AllyTiel

Reaction score
So I have another question. I am a bit of a hypochondriac, and tend to explore every negative option. I have taken 5 tests, all faint positives, but what if I have a reproductive disease instead? I have no reason to believe that it could be something bad other than my aunt has ovarian cancer. Could that cause a false positive? I have no idea myself. Been throughly checked out by the doctors recently btw cause I wanted to make sure everything was good to go before getting pregnant.
I guess I'm having a hard time with it actually sinking in! And I haven't told anyone yet. Want to wait til tomorrow to tell hubby.

:hugs: It's totally normal to worry, especially so early on, I was a bag of nerves, and took about 6 tests a day cos it wouldn't sink in.
You'll feel better once you've told DH and he can be there for you.

Oh, and ...

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/mikebrunenkant/congratulation_to_baby.jpg

Thank you Rose! Love your avatar btw. Makes me happy :)

Thank you Rose! Love your avatar btw. Makes me happy :)
Happy to help, anytime you want to chat just PM me or you're welcome to stalk my journal (link in my sig) :hugs:
Yay, so glad my avatar makes someone else feel all warm and fuzzy tooooo!! :xmas6:

Im sure you will be fine but i know its impossible to relax. Just try and enjoy it and take it steady.
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"