Am I just being silly?

Umm, you split up with him??
Weren't you just "mates" a few days ago??

I don't know how old you are but you sound very young, no disrespect. Please learn from this situation and don't let anyone take advantage of you anymore.
I do hope you realize what's been happening and that you're worth more than being treated poorly.

I sound young? Well everyone says i actually acter older than 18 who knows me :shrug:
When I mean i split up with him, i mean that I told him that i never want to see or speak to him again. Before last night there was a chance we were getting back together, but now there is no chance. Not after all his threats and chosing someone who doesn't even deserve him over his friends.

I have to agree entirely with CORNBREAD on this one Teenie. You may 'act older' in the respect that you want grown up things (a relationship, baby etc) but the way you write, the decisions you make and the actions you take are those of someone much younger than 18 honey! I know that isn't a nice thing to hear at your age but when you get older and have seen a bit more of the world you will look back on this and likely cringe. I know couples who haven't had this much drama during a divorce! This is not a major life changing decision for you as you think it is, its the end of your first 'love' - everyone has been there and come out the other side. Ever heard the sayings 'I look at my ex and wonder what the fook i was thinking!' or 'I must have been pissed for the entire relationship with my ex' THAT IS WHERE THOSE SAYINGS COME FROM! You need to walk away and stop wasting your time.

You really must put this boy to the back of your mind and forget his existence for your own sake and for ours!

Not to sound nasty, but this is my first proper relationship, a lot of my friends who are in 19, 20, 21 are lot more immature in the relationship sense than me. I've learnt from it and i'm moving on.

Good for you! :thumbup: lets hope the next one is a lot more deserving of your kindness!

You don't sound nasty. The reason a lot of us are being so blunt is because you've had your head in the clouds and wouldn't hear anything we were trying to tell you. We were just trying to get you to listen.

I'm so glad you've decided to cut him out. Delete his number and don't talk to him anymore. If you have to drop off his stuff you should bring a friend with you, drop it off and leave right then.

UPDATE...
Firstly thankyou girls for all your lovely advice...
It took me a couple of weeks to notice what an absolute rat he was.
On Monday I decided to have no more contact with him and that he was a complete waste of space :happydance:

He's living with his third girlfriend of a week... :rofl:
Shows how much of a loser he really is.

I'm concentrating now on doing things i've been meaning to do for months.

Thankyou so much :flower:

UPDATE...
Firstly thankyou girls for all your lovely advice...
It took me a couple of weeks to notice what an absolute rat he was.
On Monday I decided to have no more contact with him and that he was a complete waste of space :happydance:

He's living with his third girlfriend of a week... :rofl:
Shows how much of a loser he really is.

I'm concentrating now on doing things i've been meaning to do for months.

Thankyou so much :flower:
Brilliant news! I am so sorry he broke your heart, but pleased that you can look at him now and laugh! I believe you have to have gone out with a d*ckhead to really appreciate when a good one comes along!

:flower:

Brilliant, i really hope you stick to it and let yourself be happy! xxx

I'm so glad you realized what kind of person he really is. It took me months to figure out my ex and then even longer to leave him (I was afraid of him). I'm so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->