Am I just seeing things??

Virginia

Mommy & WTT #2!
Reaction score
About 3 or 4 days ago, when I wiped there was a little pink. But that was it. If I wasn't looking I would have missed it. Now I am only 13 dpo...but here is the test I got this morning. Is it possibly a bfp? Or just an invalid test...or evap line...or am I seeing things? I waited exactly 5 minutes before I looked at it (the time it said to wait), but maybe it is still just an evap line...second opinions?

First test (photographed)
https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/virginiabrill/DSC_2304.jpg

Second test (scanned)
https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/virginiabrill/pregtest.jpg

Looks like a BFP to me! I thought any line no matter how strong on a HPT was a positive. It may get stronger over the next few days. FX for you!!

Looks like a bfp to me. Congrats!

Looks awesome!

Buy a First Response test just to be sure x

That looks BFP to me......test with a FRER to confrim.
Goodluck
xx

Get a FRER sweety, but that looks like the first line I got on an IC, which was much darker on a early test. good luck! :hugs:

congratulations, looks like a bfp! just a reminder that this is not the forum for posting your tests, there is a specific one for that. I have asked that they move it for you :hugs:

Looks like a BFP to me! xx

I took another one of the same...and got the same results! But I also took another one of a different brand and it was negative....but two positives can't possibly be wrong...they are probably just more sensitive?? I gotta get a FRER! Should I get a digital one?

I even did an LH surge test and got two solid bands....so surely they are all right! (LH and HCG are almost exactly chemically the same...LH will detect the HCG because HCG has what the LH is looking for...however, a HCG test will not detect LH because it is looking for the only different between HCG and LH)

huns if ur opk was pos too thats defo a :bfp: dnt question it hunny ur defo preg thats a nice pink line babes thats no evap ;) congrats babes xxxxxxxxxxxx

NOW GO CHANGE THAT STATUS FROM TTC TO PREG :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->