Am I mad?

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
I am seriously considering selling all my "fancy" nappies!! The only thing I am consistently happy with is my Tots Bots Bamboozle and Strecthy combined with flip wrap! There is nothing else in my whole entire stash that I can put her in nowadays and not be worried about a leak!

I just keep thinking, if i sell them all, i can get a bulk of strechies and be done with it!! :shrug:

well if the pretty ones arent working for you then its not crazy! You could always replace some of the pretty ones with a couple of pretty wraps to go over the stretchies :)

^wss, ive got some cheapie ebay ones that ive been using for a while and recently bought a bundle of mammymade wraps to pretty them up :D

I did the same. I got sick of ittis not lasting long enough for us so I sold them all even though I loved them and bought my 'boring' stash of Flips. Haven't regretted it for a second!

Thanks girls, think thats what we'll have to do. Now shes that much bigger a strechy with flip wrap is not at all bulky which was always my issue before. Looks like I better get some pics taken :)

I'm glad we plumped for BG's to start with, they may be dull but they do the job. We have the odd leak but then again I think all nappies will have the odd leak.

I think thats it chuck, i have never had a leak with my bamboozles and even though the leaks with all the others tend to be more if she's had the nappy on a bit longer (as with any nappy) but as we're out and about so much i can't be doing with carrying clothes around too! Gonna speak with OH tonight and see what he thinks - may keep my large ittis and flips and sell everything else x

Are the stretchies really that good? we're thinking of uppig the stash a little to cope with overnights and a larger rotation for nursery...as much as I want pretty fluff for nursery and night it really doenst matter we need a good reliable nappy!

stretchies are great. If I was going to have to choose one nappy that did day and night and was reliable Id have to choose stretchies and get some pretty wraps and a few bamboo boosters.

I did this at one point, hated all pretty fluff and sold it as it was just so unreliable. somehow we got back into it and it's been fine ever since :shrug:

dibs on ittis! :lol:

Dibs on pretty things :rofl:

I've fallen out of love with a few of mine too :cry:

I thought you'd given up cloth there *faints*

Aww pretty's all gone though :(

But if Stretchies work then so be it eh? :thumbup:

Good god no, what do you think I am woman :rofl: Gonna keep all my large ittis, 4 BBOS and my beloved Easter swap WN and stock up on stetchies :D

Ooh, you've still got some pretties then! Pretty wraps will solve all your problems :D

Yeah, hoping I can find me a nice pretty wap x

Yaay oooh pretty wraps :cloud9: I think i'm too lazy to use wraps and things... :shrug: Or maybe cos Tabs was just so tall and skinny they looked so silly on her??

Yaay oooh pretty wraps :cloud9: I think i'm too lazy to use wraps and things... :shrug: Or maybe cos Tabs was just so tall and skinny they looked so silly on her??

When Imi was smaller I hated the 2 parters but not shes that much bigger I LOVE them and they are bomb proof for us :D

I'm still loving my little lambs with a pretty wrap :D What size wraps are you after?

Size 2 now - shes been in size 2 LLs a while but we're only not getting to growing out of size 1 tots bots :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->