Am I mad?

Blueberry's do pretty OS wraps now :dance:

And yeah I only checked swap and sell in case of a bargain and panicked so much! Was gonna plead with you on FB :rofl:

Hmm, I wanna try a stretchie now...will put it on my evergrowing list :rofl:

Iv considered doing this a few times, but then i see the fluff tower and the pretties make me so happy!

but i have now reduced down to BG, BB, Mini La La, Issy Bears and then a couple odd bits. So only what works really anyway!!

im the same laura, my whole stash is issy, bb, bg, lala's and itti's, theyre the ones i like and they work, i didnt get on with 2 parter's earlier, maybe in the future!

Vici, dibs on the large itti's when she outgrows them! :lol:

What are stretchies??? I wonder if they sell them over here....

I am the same about the extra fancy fluff! I don't post in the pic section because mine are always dull compared to everyone else and don't get any comments LOL... I am loving the thirsties duo wrap with the gussets, but I am right in the middle of sizing up so the size 1 are too small but the size 2 are a little big. I definitely sold all my AIOs because they never worked for us. But all my fuzzy cow-print and graphic print covers are leak city! Especially if I wear him - for some reason the position causes leaks.

xx

I only have the nappies that go well with Tabs... the only thing i've had problems with is side leaks with the issys sometimes but i think thats more cos she drinks soooooooo much :dohh:

What are stretchies??? I wonder if they sell them over here....

I am the same about the extra fancy fluff! I don't post in the pic section because mine are always dull compared to everyone else and don't get any comments LOL... I am loving the thirsties duo wrap with the gussets, but I am right in the middle of sizing up so the size 1 are too small but the size 2 are a little big. I definitely sold all my AIOs because they never worked for us. But all my fuzzy cow-print and graphic print covers are leak city! Especially if I wear him - for some reason the position causes leaks.

xx

They are new bamboo nappies made by tots bots and are FAB! So soft and by far the best fitting nappy i've ever tried! If they dont' sell over your way, I can always get you som and then send them over :)

I might have to try a stretchie too, i just hate the faff of anything that needs a wrap...however alix will hate me as iv just ordered 2 separate orders in the past week from her lol. So shes prob thinking she could have saved on postage...really should have emailed to just 'add' to my order, ooops :dohh:

Thanks for the reply! Sorry to hijack again! :flower:

Are these the ones you are talking about? I didn't realize they made bamboozles - I thought bamboozles were their own brand! I need something more absorbent now that Bun is getting bigger and wetting more!

https://www.totsbots.com/nappies/range/flexitots/

xx

no they are flexitots and horrid....these are stretchie bamboozles:

https://www.totsbots.com/nappies/range/bamboozles/?sid=ed40dd4c966c0c985232316f1b03b6a4

no they are flexitots and horrid....these are stretchie bamboozles:

https://www.totsbots.com/nappies/range/bamboozles/?sid=ed40dd4c966c0c985232316f1b03b6a4

Thanks squish!
I use bamboozles and love them - nothing comes close to their absorbancy! I don't think we can get these here yet though! Sniff!

xx

They are new bamboo nappies made by tots bots and are FAB! So soft and by far the best fitting nappy i've ever tried! If they dont' sell over your way, I can always get you som and then send them over :)

Really??? Do you know what the cost would be to send over here? (Canada) I would love 2 of them if it isn't too pricey or too much of a pain to send! I use the regular bamboozles religiously and these look absolutely fab, but aren't available here. If you could it would be so great!! :happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->