am i or arent i ?

hkbarts

1 son & pregnant again
Reaction score
IMAG0160.jpg

the line so much darker now but took pic after done it

this is the 3rd test different types but all looked the same the 4th test was frer my fella said neg but i was convinced saw a line seems to develop after 10 + mins

im 13 dpo so nervous please help:shrug:

View attachment 297827

the line so much darker now but took pic after done it

this is the 3rd test different types but all looked the same the 4th test was frer my fella said neg but i was convinced saw a line seems to develop after 10 + mins

im 13 dpo so nervous please help:shrug:

i see a very faint line best thing is get to docs hun :happydance: good luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

i hope so...although feeling like im turning mad all i want to do is pee on 100s of sticks think a digi one may be best as text x

i hope so...although feeling like im turning mad all i want to do is pee on 100s of sticks think a digi one may be best as text x

yup, cos theres defo something there i dont have to squint to see it either so i would go get another good tester! :happydance:

af due tomorrow so will be 14 dpo so will buy a digi

what is an evap line?

also the test looks even darker now

IMAG0163.jpg

an evap= evaporation line, it is a line that forms after the time limit due to the test drying out.(or something like that) that is why they say discard the test after 10 minutes.

I had a test and was scared it was an evap line but I read that evap lines are colorless or a grayish color.... hope that helps and you get the :bfp: you are hoping for :D

IMAG0165.jpg

heres another test i did at lunch - although looks a lot darker then pic

i should also mention i take prescribed water tablets for retention i am diabetic this is why so important im dying for a baby and want to be looking after myself really well and knowing im pregnant will make me een better - i am a very good tight controlled diabetic i am strapped to a pump 24/7 but worth it - sounds worst then it is.....take a look at this test I see nothing on pic but faint on test :dohh:

I see it on both!! looks like a bfp!! Are you going to get a digi?

yes i have one but not sure when to take as expensive im 14dpo tomoro so thinking fmu x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->