Am I Out? CD48

Frumpologist

Reaction score
Hiya, ladies!

I'm going abut mental. My cycle has been 30-31 days every month since I was 12. Lol. Welp, after DH and I started TTC last month (hadn't even gotten to temping opk yet as we decided to start based on Ovia's fertility prediction - temping was going to start with af this month!), I have gone well past the tww and am now in CD48. No bfps, no af. Tons of symptoms (of course 😂).

Am heading into the doc on Wednesday, but with negative test after negative test, I'm starting to feel like maybe I've finally had a weird cycle and I'm not pregnant, just crazy.

I've been using Amazon cheapies to test since 3rd day after my missed af date. Symptoms have been: nausea, especially after eating, really painful nips, some cramping on and off, and generally tired (but not exhausted), and peeing alllllll the dang time. CM is wet and plentiful, too.

Any advice apart from waiting for the dr results? Should I try a different test? Should DH and I keep BDing? Should I be temping right now in the waiting period?

Have you tried first response test? FR might be more sensitive...
Good luck! :)

Have you tried first response test? FR might be more sensitive...
Good luck! :)

Not in the last two weeks! I think I'll give it a go tomorrow morning; I have one left I was holding onto, haha. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->