Am I out of the game this month?

CM Punk

Reaction score
I've been a little more anxious this month compared to last month. I've been testing since 8DPO, and right now I'm on day 11 going on 12 after midnight. I tested a little while ago with a Wondfo internet cheapie and I'm still not seeing any trace of a pink faint line :(

AF is due on the 17th, so I guess I'm not totally out of the running... but, of course I'm still worried that it'll be a bfn.

Has anyone tested with a Wondfo before and has gotten a faint line after day 12?

Thanks in advance~

I've been a little more anxious this month compared to last month. I've been testing since 8DPO, and right now I'm on day 11 going on 12 after midnight. I tested a little while ago with a Wondfo internet cheapie and I'm still not seeing any trace of a pink faint line :(

AF is due on the 17th, so I guess I'm not totally out of the running... but, of course I'm still worried that it'll be a bfn.

Has anyone tested with a Wondfo before and has gotten a faint line after day 12?

Thanks in advance~

I feel ur pain honi. I just caved (which I never do) nd got a :bfn: AF is due in 1-3 days so I guess I am out :cry:

Good luck to u sweetie Xx

Thanks in advance~

I feel ur pain honi. I just caved (which I never do) nd got a :bfn: AF is due in 1-3 days so I guess I am out :cry:

Thanks hun!

It's really tough to stay positive sometimes. Here's hoping we get our BFP sooner than later :hugs: And good luck and baby dust to you too!

Thanks in advance~

Thanks hun!

It's really tough to stay positive sometimes. Here's hoping we get our BFP sooner than later :hugs: And good luck and baby dust to you too!

Thank u sweetie!!!

It is sometimes hard to stay positive but I figure if I dnt then I lose all control I have with TC since everything else is out of our control. Multiple rounds of fertility drugs on nd off, nd 7 angel babies I need to b positive, it's my way of hounring them nd showing them I am staying srong. Silly I no, but it gets me through.

Bless your heart!! *big hugs* It sounds like you've been through it all :( Keep your head up high, hun. God has special plans for us all! Just need to take it one day at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->