Am I out?? :(

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm going nuts over this one temp....I know I need to look at the whole pic. Am I out with this temp dip at 17 DPO? Or is kandara wrong and I actually ovulated later than what it's saying??? I picked a couple other days of when I think I could've ovulated and i come up with any where from 7 DPO to 12dpo.... SIGH...... So confused...I didn't do OPK this month and probably should've....I'm scared to test because I'm afraid of a bfn... I don't really have any preg symptoms except sore nips every now and then and a really sore low back...I'm always reg like clockwork.... My cd last anywhere from 25/26-30 with an occasional 32/33cd.... Any ladies have advice? Please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 27
I agree with Powell, there is too many low temps earlier to seem like you ovulated before then. 7DPO is a great time for a temp drop!

How long is your usual LP? Shouldn't vary too much month to month.

I think you ovulated on cycle day 12 and are actually 19dpo and your temp is still pretty high. I have a 26 day cycle and O on the 12th. Try usimg fertility friend and imput all your temperatures for the month and see what it gives you for an ovulation date.

I agree with Powell, there is too many low temps earlier to seem like you ovulated before then. 7DPO is a great time for a temp drop!

How long is your usual LP? Shouldn't vary too much month to month.

LP is 13-15 days

Your LP should not change much so I definitely stand by what I said for timing. If you O'd when app (or pp) said you would be 20+LP which makes no sense. I would say you are 10 dpo Today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->