Am I over reacting??

If you put Ben in breakfast club n go first thing you'll get seen quickly. OH had a suspected broken toe went for 7am on aMonday morning and got to work for 8:15 . Strap it up hun and rest

Thanks ladies :) unfortunately there isn't a breakfast club at his nursery, it's 9.15-12.15. I'm thinking if I ask someone for a lift there and get a cab back maybe I could get back in time. I've found out there's a minor injury unit at my hospital which might be quicker?

Is it rude to talk to the nursery and ask if I'm not back he can stay on? They do stay open until 2.45 so maybe I could say if I'm not back, and there's space in ther afternoon session could he stay on, and then not go in on the Tuesday.

You should really get it seen to.

Not the same thing, but I broke my arm years ago and I believed that it wasn't broke. It felt fine a few hours after it happened but I just couldn't move it. I went to the hospital in the end and turned out I had a hairline fracture. You could get problems with it forever more if you don't get it seen to.

Bit poo of your family to not help though, remember that when they want help :p

Explain to the nursery what's happened, I'm sure they'll help out if need be as long as staff ratios are okay x

My mum hurt her foot years ago she heard a crack and it bruised over but neve got it checked anyway last year (around 4 years after said accident) she's just had to have an op as it got arthritis in it they said it was from the break or something like that I wouldn't risk it not after seeing the trouble my mums had and the pain x

I broke my ankle when I was about16 but never went to hospital as I was drunk when I done it and didnt want my mum to know. Anyway all this time later its STILL swollen, I cant wear proper socks as it swells up badly and it cracks everytime I turn my foot - thats 8 years later! Even if nothings wring with it your better to get it checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->