Am I Over Thinking Everything?! First timer needs help!

mspelican1108

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My DH and I are TTC our first baby! I got off the pill April 21st and havent had AF at all. So, I assumed that it would be a little while until we could officially try. Well to my surprise I ended up getting light AF symptoms and instead of getting AF I got EWCM instead! This lasted for about two days and it was gone. So, of COURSE my DH and i made sure we put it to good use. Well about 3 days later, I got about 10 minutes of this weird intense cramping (impantation maybe?) and then it was gone. Ever since symptoms have been slowly popping up. First it was light dizziness or random heart pounding..then my nipples (not boobs) became pretty sensitive, I started getting throw up burps if I bent over to do something every once in awhile, and now I'm REALLY tired..like going to bed at 7:30 tired and burping alot (just gassy all around actually lol). All while having on and off light cramping and emotional episodes.

If something IS brewin' I would only be about 9-10DPO today so I'm not sure if this is all in my head or what. I would take a test, but I have heard its too early to test. Is that true? Still no sign of AF...so I just wanted some advice or someone else's experiences around this time. I'm starting to feel crazy...lol

From what I've read I don't think 9-10 DPO is too early. Always keep in mind you can be so excited about TTC your hormones can actually play tricks on your mind. I would test when now if you would like and retest again when AF is closer to 6-7 days late. HTH :)

I agree with angel.
It could be your mind playing tricks with you.
Not having a period after coming off bc was the same thing that happened to me.
I would get ewcm but there was no ovulation happening but I would think that I was pregnant and had symptoms.
Are you doing anything like temping or using opks???

Agree with the other ladies, sounds like it's all in your head. The egg doesn't implant until 7-12 days after ovulation. So that feeling you had 3 days after sex was probably not related.

I highly suggest you start temping. It is the only way to confirm ovulation. Also, sign up with Fertility Friend and watch their tutorials, they are super helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->