Am I ovulating?? Could someone please take a quick look at my chart??

Haymak08

Reaction score
hi girls

im hoping some of you expert charters might be able to help me. this is my third cycle but first month charting after my miscarriage at ten weeks in February. ill explain (briefly!) my experience this month...
I got a positive opk (smiley cbd) on cd 12. as I had no other ov symptoms ii carried on testing and got another positive on cd17. since that one was accompanied by quite bad cramping I assumed that was actually ov and my temp would rise afterwards. however, my temp in fact dipped for one day and FF is saying that it thinks I ovulated on cd13. I cant work out whether that is supported by my temp and im worrying that im either not ovulating at all or something funny is happening with my hormones after my miscarriage.
id be so grateful if anyone would take a quick look at my chart and let me know if they think I am ovulating and if so, when they think it happened?? im going to try and include a link to my chart below but let me know if it doesn't work!!

thank you so much xx

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/59ef24

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/59ef24

I think you have too many temps missing for FF to make an accurate assumption as to when you ovulated, however going by the temp dip on CD19 I would suspect you may have ovulated then which correlates to the Peak reading too :)

EDIT: i suggest removing the first peak :)

I would say your body was gearing up to ovulate on cd 13 and obviously didn't then it looks like u ovulated on cd 19 :)

I tend to agree it's CD19, but since temps are missing and CM wasn't recorded all days, nor were the OPKs, it is hard to know. CD19 could also be a luteal phase dip. Were both OPKs definitely +?

Hi girls and thank you for replying.

Both opk's were definitely positive as I used the cb ones which give you A smiley face. I think I only missed one temp (around cd15). I only had a small amount of noticeable cm this month (sorry if tmi!!) so what has been recorded is the extent of it.

From the physical symptoms I had I think I agree that if I did ovulate, it was later than cd13 so cd 19 is probably it. It's all so confusing!! I'll try again next month and see if it's any clearer.

Thanks again for your input, I really appreciate it :)

There's a chance you were feeling implantation on 7DPO (in your chart) though, too. That causes a temp dip sometimes. FX!

That would be the best :) as long as it's a sticky one this time. Id be happy to just know I am ovulating though to be honest so a bfp would be off the chart brilliant!!

Thanks again for your help and support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->