Am I ovulating, or close to ovulating? Update: Now I'm ovulating?? confused.

lu-is

Mom of 1 bouncing boy!
Reaction score
Hi! This is my first month using OPK's, this is the darkest line I've gotten yet. Is it positive, or almost positive? Do you think I might be ovulating soon?
How dark does the line have to be to be a positive?
I'm on CD13 today.

Thanks for your input!

Attachments

• OPKCD13.jpg
    OPKCD13.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 39
From what I know the test line as to be as dark as the control line or the same colour. Your's looks to be so close to as dark as the test line. Try testing again tonight just incase so you don't miss your surge!

I agree, it looks very close - I would keep testing!! i only got my positive today at CD24!! Good luck x

mine looked very similar when i got my bfp hun......if it goes back to neg in the next day say, id take that as your +opk

best of luck

mine looked very similar when i got my bfp hun......if it goes back to neg in the next day say, id take that as your +opk

best of luck

Thanks camerashy! That makes me feel better, because this mornings test was pretty faint :shrug:

Okie dokie... so after a pretty strong, almost positive OPK on Friday I thought I'd probably ovulated over the weekend. Saturday's OPK was super duper negative.
Today I just felt off.. and ugh.. I've been sorta crampy and felt wet all day long (TMI I know ;) ) My ovaries hurt so for some reason that made me think, let's POAS.

and lookie here, I've got me a positive OPK. weird! Guess that means now I'm actually ovulating.
Has anyone had their results get darker, then completely go away then get their actual surge/+ later?

Here's a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 15
Sure have! Check it out....

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/opkprogression.jpg

Perfect!! Thanks Mammag, that is very useful to see.

wow that one is much stronger + if your getting ov. cramps too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->