Am I ovulating?! Please help!!!

Moms2b

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I need some opinions here before I go crazy!! This is my 3rdmonth TTC through AI so it is very important I figure this out sooner then later! Every month I have 3 strong days of OPK and this was my 1st month charting. My temp was 97.7 for literally 10 days straight, the day after my 1st positive OPK it raised but only to 97.9 where it has stayed for the last 4 days... Is this rise enough to indicate ovulation? Or is it to low? I am even temping with 2 different Basel thermometers to make sure but my temps stay very constant. Please help, charting has been stressful so far lolthanks!

Can you post the link of your chart here.

I am trying to figure out how to do it!!thank u!

I use it on an app for my my iPad so I don't think there is a link...
Literally was at 97.70 for 10 days and the the day after my CBE had a smiley I rose to 97.90 and it has stayed there the last 4 days. :-/ I heart at the rise should be at least .3 degrees to indicate ovulation?
Thoughs are appreciated! :thumbup:

Literally was at 97.70 for 10 days and the the day after my CBE had a smiley I rose to 97.90 and it has stayed there the last 4 days. :-/ I heart at the rise should be at least .3 degrees to indicate ovulation?

What app are you using? I'm using Fertility Friend, which gives you crosshairs to indicate ovulation. The day after I ovulate, I have a temp rise, but it isn't always a big one. It's been .2 degrees, and FF is still indicating that I've ovulated. I always see a larger rise within a couple of days, even if the initial one is smaller. Sometimes it's a big jump right away, sometimes not. I'd say that .2 is enough to indicate you've ovulated.

Steady temps are an indication of steady hormone levels, supposedly, which is a good thing. Don't freak about your flat temps :)

What app are you using? I'm using Fertility Friend, which gives you crosshairs to indicate ovulation. The day after I ovulate, I have a temp rise, but it isn't always a big one. It's been .2 degrees, and FF is still indicating that I've ovulated. I always see a larger rise within a couple of days, even if the initial one is smaller. Sometimes it's a big jump right away, sometimes not. I'd say that .2 is enough to indicate you've ovulated.

Steady temps are an indication of steady hormone levels, supposedly, which is a good thing. Don't freak about your flat temps :)

Thank you 2Moms2be!

I too am using FF. This is my first month charting my temp and its a little nerve wracking... I have the OPK thing down 100%.
FF has not done my crosshairs yet which is why im freaking out, this is day 4 of my rise holding steady at 97.9. Before temping I was pretty certain I was ovulating, due to OPK, exact 28 day cycles, ovulation discomfort but now I am second guessing it with my temp... ahhhh!!!!
How long have you been trying? I believe I am 4DPO

Thank you 2Moms2be!

I too am using FF. This is my first month charting my temp and its a little nerve wracking... I have the OPK thing down 100%.
FF has not done my crosshairs yet which is why im freaking out, this is day 4 of my rise holding steady at 97.9. Before temping I was pretty certain I was ovulating, due to OPK, exact 28 day cycles, ovulation discomfort but now I am second guessing it with my temp... ahhhh!!!!

I'm wondering why they haven't given you your crosshairs yet; I wish I could see your chart! It sounds like you're ovulating... regular cycles and positive OPK's. Some women just don't have as much of a temp rise as others. Are you temping at the same time every day, after getting enough sleep?

We just started our third TTC cycle. I'm expecting to ovulate on October 2nd; I'm on CD4.

Are you working with a known donor? How long have you been trying?

Thank you 2Moms2be!

I'm wondering why they haven't given you your crosshairs yet; I wish I could see your chart! It sounds like you're ovulating... regular cycles and positive OPK's. Some women just don't have as much of a temp rise as others. Are you temping at the same time every day, after getting enough sleep?

We just started our third TTC cycle. I'm expecting to ovulate on October 2nd; I'm on CD4.

I am going to try to figure our how to upload my chart now that I am at a computer!
I chart every morning at the same time with enough sleep... I am brand new to FF so maybe there is something I am missing?!
We are on our 3rd cycle as well! 4 DPO. The first month was awful for the TWW, 2nd month due to a few outside factors we could only do 1 insemination so I didn't have my hopes up and was ok with my BFN, this month I am in full obsession mode with this temp thing lol.
We have a known donor and have committed to doing at home for 3-6 mo. before doing it at a clinic. Are you & your wife doing at home?

Thank you 2Moms2be!

I think I MAY have figured out the link... can you see it?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

Thank you 2Moms2be!

I am going to try to figure our how to upload my chart now that I am at a computer!
I chart every morning at the same time with enough sleep... I am brand new to FF so maybe there is something I am missing?!
We are on our 3rd cycle as well! 4 DPO. The first month was awful for the TWW, 2nd month due to a few outside factors we could only do 1 insemination so I didn't have my hopes up and was ok with my BFN, this month I am in full obsession mode with this temp thing lol.
We have a known donor and have committed to doing at home for 3-6 mo. before doing it at a clinic. Are you & your wife doing at home?

I'm interested to see your chart :) It took me a couple months to get the hang of FF (I was charting before we started TTC), but now I'm an old pro :rofl:

We're doing at-home, also. We have a known donor who's been wonderful. First month, we were only able to get one donation; last month, we got three. This month, we'll probably end up with two. We're going to try at home for 6-12 months before we take the next step.

What method are you using? Ours varies... mostly just a syringe, but we used a softcup once last month because we had to do it in the car :rofl: So we're flexible!!

We did 2 the 1stmonth, 1x the 2nd mo and 2x this month. Will prolly try 3x next month if this month doesn't take! As far as method we are doing pre-seed and syringe! I am trying to stay positive but the TWW is killing us!!! Can you see my chart through that link?

No still takes to my chart,
Click "sharing" on top right , then click "setup". Then at the bottom of page click "create homepage". Share that link then

2Moms2be- so my temp finally spiked up to 98.2 today! My chart is looking like your chart fro. Last month (August) so I'm thinking maybe FF just won't give me crosshairs yet?!? Hopefully soon!

No still takes to my chart,
Click "sharing" on top right , then click "setup". Then at the bottom of page click "create homepage". Share that link then

Thank you!! okay I finally figured it out... and I finally got my cross hairs!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48140e. it just took 5 days for FF to give them to me for some reason! My temp rose slightly and then jumped today!

I think FF took longer time due to your flat temps. Since the temp rise was only 0.2 deg, usually if its .4 or more it gives crosshairs on 3rd day! Congratulations btw it must've been a relief :)

There they are!! No worries now :thumbup: My temps tend to do that...go up a little, then go up a lot!

Link doesn't work hunni, go to 'sharing' then 'get link' and copy the one for your chart or chart thumbnail. Should work :)

Also I have the opposite problem, I got crosshairs then really low temps :(

Are your temps really the same for so long? It's really unusual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->