Am I Ovulating?!

jj_aveira

Reaction score
Hi, my very first post on here. Firstly, I'm 23 years old and trying to conceive.
December of last year, I gave birth prematurely to my baby boy, he lived for 100 minutes, then passed peacefully in his sleep. It was ruled as incompetent cervix. Me and my fiance have finally gotten to a place where we are ready to conceive again. However my periods are not easy to track, over the last 3 months they have been as follows

May: 26th - 1st June
June: 26th - 2nd July
July: 23rd -29th July

According to ovulation calculators I was due to ovulate from the 5th August- 11th August. With my fertile peak being on the 10th.

I purchased a Clearblue digital ovulation 7 kit test, and tested from the 6th- 13th and got no smiley face.

Monday night I suddenly felt different, I'd gone to the toilet and had the 'gum-like' clear discharge, something told me to check, so my other half purchased tesco's own ovulation 7 kit dip tests. As soon as I did the first test 2 lines appeared straight away with the test line being darker. I have since done several more inclusive of today and the line is even darker.
This month so far, we have slept together on the following dates:
August 1st, 2nd, 5th, twice on the 6th, 7th, 11th, twice on the 15th and then on the 16th, all in all we've tried hard!! Lol

My nipples are sore and I feel different, according to my calenders I've ovulated on cd 24, my next period is due to start on the 24th of August-according to my period calculator, but it has had a habit of arriving 4/5 days earlier than predicted for the last 3 months.
Basically I've been exhausted, snappy, I have sore nipples and the lines are very strong on the tests, but with the dates I'm rather confused. I'd appreciate any help or advice on this as I don't want to panic myself, I do understand that ovulation kits can pick up pregnancy, but I'm not sure if this is just a surge, and if it is, why it's so much later that predicted and why I feel different?
Any answers would be helpful!! Thanks, JJ xxx

I have attached a picture of the ovulation tests.

Attachments

• DSC05014.jpg
    DSC05014.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 48
Its possible your pregnant. OPK also work as HPTs but not the other way around. It is very possible your tests are positive for pregnany. Have you tried taking a test/ If your period can come 4 or 5 days early that means u could be due anyday and ur actually pregant. Fingers crossed. good luck

I can't afford a test until friday now, which is frustrating but I guess it gives me time to continue the ovulation tests and see how they read. I'm nervous of taking one as I hate to think I've misread signals.
To be more in-depth. My boobs feel heavy and my nipples are sensitive only to the touch, I've had a dull ache since yesterday, I feel sick and a little dizzy, but it's a strange sick feeling, my temperature goes up, my heart quickens and I feel like I could puke if I stuck my head over the toilet, but I'm fine if I stay sitting down.
The most recent test I've done is now showing the test line at the same colour as the control line. Our bodies are so damn confusing haha! I'm just worried that it could be pms as I'm not that regular, but it's the speed and the strenght of the opk's that has stumped me, I never even realised they could read pregnancy, first thing in the morning they come up straight away with a very strong line, further through the day, it's still a darker line, so I don't think I'm getting false positives. Thankyou for taking the time to answer!! =D xx

I think your pregnant. Your cycle are just about a month long. meaning af could be due around the 23 or even 20 going by your cycels up there. meaning af could be due in like 3 days. which would make sense to have the symptoms your having. what about a dollar store? they sell pregnancy tests

Hehe we have poundland, but I literally have 50 pence to my name until payday, terrible I know!! But bills to pay blah blah blah. So unfortunately, I will have to wait!!! Well don't wanna build my hopes up, I had a ridiculous dizzy spell at work last week and my mum ended up taking me back to hers, first thing she did was get me to do a dip test, this was thursday, at around half past 6, although I am aware that sometimes it wont pick it up later one, but it came back negative, which I was expecting, as soon as I got the positive on the ovulation kit, I was jumping around like a loon, but I feel really 'spacey' if that makes sense and have done since sunday-ish. Ehhhh I don't want to get overly excited because I would hate to get to friday morning and just be crushed. But it is unusual !! I really hope that you are right!! xx

I really hope so too. Please keep me updated. its times like this I wish I could just buy and send you one. I want to know now!!!!!!

I promise that I will, I'm trying to talk my niece into picking one up for me!!! Awhhh thankyou that is very sweet!! Either way whether it be AF, a baby bump or neither I will update =] xx

I'm so sorry for your loss.
These symptoms sound very promising. Good Luck! Keep us updated! xxx

** Update**

So far no period, was due on yesterday, I always come on early hours of the day I'm due on.

Major cramps, I've been a major nasty hormonal cow lol, but three negative pregnancy tests, so I'm either menstruating late, or testing too early!!!

Good Luck!! Hoping for your BFP!! Please keep me updated either way!

So I've been keeping an eye on my cervix this week:
Monday- Up high soft and wet
Tuesday- Down low soft, wet
Wednesday- Middle, firmish, wet
Tonight- Up very high, hard to reach, feels like a line but poss slightly open, very hard to find since the whole of the inside of my vagina is swollen, not sore though. not an infection, no itchiness, off smelling discharge, several times today I've felt like I've come on but it's been warm discharge every time, helllllp, any ideas? xxx

THAT I cant help you with. I dont know how to check my cervix and know nothing about what its supposed to feel like on any part of the month. But you get to take a test tm right?

By tomorrow morning I'll be 3 days late, still cramping, walls are no longer swollen, cervix is still up really high though xxx

Are we in dif time zones? Today is friday which means you get paid and can buy an hpt right?

Hahaha nooo, I got paid last friday, I've tested every other day but all come up negatives so far, so so tired today I've literally done nothing and I'm exhausted, either we're lucky enough to have conceived or I've got one mammoth period on it's way!!! xxx

HAHAHAHA!!! Hopefully its not the last one!! Hopefully your preggo

Hahaha nooo, I got paid last friday, I've tested every other day but all come up negatives so far, so so tired today I've literally done nothing and I'm exhausted, either we're lucky enough to have conceived or I've got one mammoth period on it's way!!! xxx

did ur period come hun? or do u have good news ? xxx

Negative on First Response HPT this morning, still no period, slight backache, cramping, hard stomach, I'm starting to get frustrated haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->