"Am I pregnant??" Post 1,000,001

StardustPi

Reaction score
I am probably the millionth person to post their symptoms asking the question only a pregnancy test can answer, so lets just say I'm here for sake of conversing with strangers so I don't have to tell friends or family yet.

Husband and I have been TTC for 3 months now and last month we thought we were close, but I knew it was just normal PMS. This month I have had a few flags indicating it might be different.

1.I am exhausted. I mean like totally beat when I hit the couch after work/school. During the day I'm fine, but as soon as I cross the threshold at home I'm done.

2.Headaches. I'm not prone to headaches at all. I have them once in a blue moon I'll get a caffeine headache, but this is different. It's right behind my right eye and Tylenol doesn't cure it at all.

3.Thirst. I've almost drowned twice now from how much water I've been craving. Worse: it makes me nauseous when I drink water at all.

4.Stool. It's green. That's not normal for me. It's weird.

5.I do not have: sore breasts or spotting, though there was a bit of brownish blood when I was ovulating.

I am tracking my cycle through the glow app and we ahem did the thing on the day after my last period, the day before, of and after my ovulation date and a few times in between (we're newlyweds).

So my question is could I be pregnant? How likely is it that I am? Any thoughts, comments or feedback is welcome.

Green poo.... yeah weird for anyone lol could be sounds promising maybe getba few cheap tests and do one every few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->