Am I pregnant ?

ProudMomma2Be

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kate . I have a 16 month old boy named Michael :baby:
Recently ( not even month ago ) me and my boyfriend started talking about having another child . I was not sure if I am ready so I told him we may start to try after christmas . I can try to lose little bit more weight , stop smoking , start taking vitamins etc .:thumbup:
But I guess because we already decided we want another child we kinda didnt use any kind of protection about 3 times this month . It took us 4 moths of every day sex to get pregnant with our son so I figured how big is possibility I am gonna get pregnant that fast , first month from just 3 times not really preventing anything :shrug:
Well, few days ago I started to feel funny ( kinda like when I was pregnant the first time - ended up miscarriage ) but also I was having a cold so I was not sure if I should pay attention to it . And also it was kinda to soon . Anyway , I went and buy pregnancy test ( the one that tells you 6 days before missed period ) . And waited because I have had about 10 days till my period . I took the pregnancy test this morning ( exactly 6 days before my expected period ) I just couldnt wait any longer . I it had 2 lines but the second one was really really light . I know I am reading everywhere no matter how strong the line is if it has two lines you are pregnant but I wanted to know other people opinions . If it would be possible I upload a picture . I didnt even tell my boyfriend yet . Also I am so tired and my boobs really hurt and if I dont eat something every hour I feel sick :haha:
I think just dont wanna admit it , because I am still in shock and also because the first time when I just pregnant without REALLY planning it I miscarried so I am worried I did some huge mistake and if I am pregnant I am gonna loose the baby :cry: sorry for the crazy long post :haha: :flower: :wacko:

Attachments

• DSC06160.jpg
    DSC06160.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 43
You are definitely pregnant! Sooner than you planned but it all happens for a reason :) good luck with your pregnancy!

Thank you all ! I immidiately quit smoking ( after seeing the test ) and started taking vitamins . And even tho I am not trying to think about the pregnancy unless I know everything is ok I couldn't resist buying few things ( blanket and 2 cute outfits ) :D I know it is too soon especially since I bought it in pink :D but I can always take it back ;)

thats for sure a bfp!! congrats!

Congrats!!! Good luck with everything hun.

you are DEFINITELY pregnant!!! congratulations!!! and don't worry you did something wrong to lose your first baby.
i know how hard it is to get rid of the feelings of guilt after a loss, having suffered them myself, you go back to every single bite, sip, step you made and though you had and you analyze and dissect them and think: oh if i haven't done this or that, or have taken more of this and that it could have saved my baby.
the truth is, it has very little to do with what we do.

i believe children come when they wanna come...

oh and by the way, it's way easier to conceive when you've been pregnant already!

there is no doubt that that's a bfp! Congratulations! x

Well I actually found out that I am not pregnant ... But thank you all anyway . I may be back soon ... I hope ;)

Sorry to hear that. Did you test again then and it was negative?

how did you find out that you're not pregnant? false positive tests are really really rare. and you tested SO early and your hormones still may be fluctuating, so tests may show up positive or negative depending on the time of the day, how much water you drank, etc....

I agree with the others how do you know you're not? There was such a clear second line on that test! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->