Am I pregnant ?

sezntom666

Reaction score
Hi, I am really confused . My first day of last period was 16th September . So in would have been due my next one between 14th and 16th October. It's now the 22nd October and I still haven't got my period. Me and my partner have been ttc for around 5 months. I have done numerous test all of which have been negative . Yesterday I had a small amount of pale pink mucus only when I wiped and nothing again until this evening and now it's more orangey/brown .but again only when I wipe and not much at all. I'm wondering if maybe I ovulated late and it is implantation bleeding . I had a little carping today but thats gone now. Also I have felt a little queasy. I have sore breast too. Can any one tell me if this has happened to them and hey have got a positive result from this.
I have 4 children already to my ex husband but I'm now with new partner and he's starting to worry that he can't have them . I really want to give him a child. :( x

This is the wrong section to be posting this. Please try the TTC section - this is for people waiting to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->