am i pregnant

missblue

Reaction score
hi all

so heres my story.....

we have been trying for a baby. im not due on until this saturday 13th feb.

for the last 2 weeks ive not been able to keep food down mainly on a morning and afternoon but seem to be ok on an even its like i cant keep food down.

ive been dizzy and sickly feeling all the time which at first thought was a bug but 2 weeks later still here.

for the last 2 weeks i have felt a feeling that i started my period but every time i go to toilet nothing.

ive had the stomach cramps which come and go.

i got fed up and went to doctors yesterday and explained it all to her and although no test done she was confident i was pregnant . doctor also said that i had a bit of vertigo and a swollen ears.

the doctor said to me that my temperature is quite high as well at 38.3.

so from experience whats your thoughts.

thank you

Your symptoms sound good - have you tried testing?

There is only one way to know for sure! I convince myself I'm pregnant all the time but them damn tests have other ideas! Good luck with testing

Like others have said the only way you can find out is to take a test. Your symptoms do sound promising. What I can't figure out is why that doctor did not give you a test....

the doctor said that to do a pregnancy test at home as its same as there but to do it 4 days before due on. im not due on until Saturday.

It is the same but he just sounds lazy lol. Fx for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->