Am I pregnant...

Shandijo

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying for 9 months now with no luck. I think something is wrong with me but we will see. my cycle averages at 28 days and I am 15 dpo and 2 days late.

Last night after intercourse there was light pink discharge on the toilet paper. Today it is barley noticeable when I go to the bathroom sometimes. It sounds weird but I feel like I have my period. I don't have the cramps or anything its just when I go to the bathroom I am expecting to see it and feel like I need to go make sure all the time yesterday and today.

What are your thoughts? To be honest I am scared to take the test and be disappointed.

Thanks everyone

Didn't want to read and run. It could go either way, so I hate to say this, but the only way you are going to know is by poas! Maybe try and wait a couple of days in case it was ib and if nothing more happens take that test. Fx and baby dust heading your way!

It could be IB, but it could also be a friable cervical opening that bleeds easily. I agree wih jamhs and go take a preg test. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->