Am I really this baby crazed?

FemmeFatal

Wishing he were here.
Reaction score
Am I the only one who jumps to the idea of being pregnant at every feeling that could possibly indicate pregnancy?

As of late my emotions have been all over the board, my anxiety levels rise and fall for absolutely no reason at all, I'm randomly nauseated at various points throughout the day, certain smells just repulse me, I'm bloated like crazy, et cetera.

All things that can and are 99.9% likely to be explained by anything but pregnancy. Despite knowing this fact, at every turn the only explanation I turn to is pregnancy. There really isn't much of a chance that I could be pregnant. OH and I don't use protection as I personally can't stand condoms and I haven't yet gotten back on the pill but he makes certain that he pulls out on time as he doesn't want us to have a mishap. So... chances are on the very slim side though of course there is always that slight chance but I am doubting it.

I still can't help but wonder... constantly. I am not due for AF until the middle of next week, though I don't doubt she'll come, but I do secretly hope she has flown else where. Am I the only one with this foolish assumption to every slight feeling?

Not at all! I haven't even ovulated yet. I've only been off :witch: one day and :sex: a single time since and I am already obsessing! I have been having twinges and been a bit sick on and off today. Of course I know I'm not pregnant yet, that's just crazy, but I still go 'hmmm' kwim?

Oh what fun. It's going to be a long month and you are definately not alone. :hugs:

It bothers me to no end. I work at a drugstore so I am surrounded by pregnancy test, heavily pregnant women and newborns.

These thoughts are driving me crazy. I could handle this better if I were trying to conceive as you are. The fact that TTC isn't anywhere in my immediate future as I can tell makes it so frustrating. *sigh* I have a spare pregnancy test hidden around the house so I may take it sometime next week.

I wish you the best of luck with TTC. I send baby dust your way with the hopes of you getting a BFP this month.

I symptom spot with no symptoms whatsoever so no hun, you're totally entitled to think about it if you're feeling all those symptoms!!! Remember, even if you pull out, pre-cum has "little soldiers" and also as sperm is the same temperature as the body, he might not pull out on time and not realized!!! Of course the sensitive thing is just let things take their course as AF will soon burst your bubble (and mine) if she has to come... Just hang in there! xxx

I go through this EVERY.SINGLE.MONTH. We use condoms like 50% of the time and other than that we do the pull-out method. I just hope and pray he didn't pull out fast enough and we get ourselves a baby, or a pre-cum baby would be fine. Every months it's something new: my boobs hurt, I'm peeing a lot, my CM is different, I'm moody and so on and so forth. It's crazy really but I think I have baby fever SO bad that I make my self believe every month for 2 weeks that it's possible we had a slip up. GAH, I SO can't wait till we are ACTUALLY trying!!! This drives me up a freaking wall!!!!

Do you want to be pregnant? Even before we were trying any little change in my body i would take a test lol i guess somewhere deep down I always wanted to be a mum. then when we were trying- well not exactly trying, just not being careful (a whole 4 months) I would drive myself crazy each month "is that a symptom"!? The final month that that happend I thought right, when I get my AF I'm going to get psyciatric help because this is getting insane... AF never came - due March 18 :D:happydance:

Well I sure hope what happened to you happens to me! We got pregnant the 1st time w/ the pull out method so I KNOW it's possible. Just not possible THAT often!

No, both my girls passed away. Carly lived 4 months and Hannah was a stillborn.

I'm so sorry hun i just read your signature after I posted that and I thought oh oh I shouldn'tve asked that. goodluck with getting pregnant again hun, atleast you know you can do it- it will happen when it's meant to be. Thinking of you, and all the best- I really mean that x

Don't be sorry. It's NO big deal. It doesn't bother me when people ask questions. ;) But that's for wishing me the best!

Am I the only one who jumps to the idea of being pregnant at every feeling that could possibly indicate pregnancy?

LOL I'm glad you said this because I'm going to sound really crazy.

I still have my coil and I thought I was pregnant twice! :haha: Last time I even got a pregnancy kit! :dohh:

My OH has given up on telling me it's unlikely.

He now keeps track of my dates. That way when I start with "ooooh my breasts are sore - d'you think I might REALLY be pregnant this time" or "oooh my CM is a little strange..." he can tell me...

"No you get that x days into your cycle EVERY month". He knows my cycle better than I ever did :blush:

I have been like this every month since i came off the pill :rofl: probably because i really want one :)

Although im only on 4th cycle every month i notice different things happening to my body...im hoping this will calm down other wise ill drive myself crazy before May when we actually start TTC!

X

I totally understand this

We aren't even ttc yet, I still have my IUD insitu (which has worked flawlessly for over 7 years) and STILL every month I symptom spot lol
There is absolutely no explanation, other than I am going slightly insane :wacko:

I feel nauseous, dizzy, sore/tender boobs, metallic taste in mouth, go off certain foods, become emotional and cry alot :cry:( that is more likely down to my new colleagues being mean tho lol), lethargic -falling asleep late afternoon etc, and there's prob more I am not thinking of just now.

Totally off my head -didn't have any of this before DH said we should go for it and have another baby :rofl:

So there you are - wtt drives us insane, we'd prob better all just go for it, or we'll all end up in the mad house lol

xx

Id be carefull cos precum can get you pregnant!!!

wannabubba#4 so glad I'm not the only one to sympton spot when it's practically impossible :)

It doesn't mean that we're crazy - it means we're going to be excellent, maternal mothers!

I am SO glad that I am not the only one. I want nothing more than to be pregnant and have my child. Things seem to be more intense now that I am slowly, but surely, accomplishing the things that need to be accomplished before we TTC.

I know that there is a slight chance of getting pregnant via pulling out, but I'm nearly certain that it won't happen. Though... I spend so much of my time wishing that it would. I can't talk to OH about it. If I told him that I keep hoping and/or thinking that I'm pregnant every month he will either not have sex with me or he won't unless we use protection.

Thank you all for reassuring me that I'm not alone and not completely in need of a straight jacket. I still just keep hoping... but it drives me all the more crazy.

Well I don't trust any kind of BC at all since I got PG on the pill. Apparently I'm super fertile lol.
I still think every single little thing is a symptom, it's getting silly lol :p You're not alone, and I'm glad I'm not either lol xx

You are definitely not alone! I have done this a fair few times in our relationship, even when I know deep down there is not chance! Ah well, we may be mad, but at least we are not alone! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->