am i righttttt?!?!?!?

Loren

Reaction score
i'm ina rutt right, should i go by my OV dates from my period on the 18th of december, i got excited thinking we BD on the 4th 6th and 8th which according to a chart ive done i was fertile on the 4th, OV'd on the 6th and fertile 8th as on the 5th and 6th i had bad ovary pain i was baffled because i'd MC'd on the 29th.i am so confused lol helppppp!!!but ino it was not my head with the ovary pain because i only did the chart today!!any advice will be realy apreciated!!!just to give me a clearer picture!!!xxxx

Don't really know - there is every chance that you ov'd tho!! fxd hey! hx

The ovary pain was most likely your ovulation. You should've done it on those days too, really, but you are still in with a chance.

i did on the 4th,6th and 8th :) hope i got it!!!!thanx girls :) xxxx :dust:

good luck hun! i know how it feels...after my MC in december i was soo confused!!

thank uuuuu maratobe huni!!!i really hope i caught that egg and i go full term!!!!would be the best thing to happen in my lifeee!!!!!i'm getting to excited tho so u no when u start thinking nope not goin to happen your looking forward to it too much lol xxxx

haha i know that feeling!! we have tried our hardest this month and even OH says 'it will be this month'!
gosh i hope all these lovely ladies on here get a nice BFP this month, everyone deserves it sooo much!! :hugs:

inooooo!!!!i really hope you get your BFP and ur little angels give u a nudge in the right direction and you get a sticky little bean!!!!everything except my legs crossd for u huni :D lol.ive just had another look at the OV calender and i did it again but went fromthe 1st day of my MC bleed and i should be OVing today and i am made up and classing myself lucky because if today is the OV day and not the other dates then we BD'd lastnite for the first time since the 9th haha how lucky is that!!!lets just hope am lucky enough to get that BFP going to test on the 20th feb if BFN goin to test on the 1st of march as that will be 2 weeks from todays date :D i shouldnt have BD last nite because he was a total dick but i win if i get that BFP lol :S lol xxxxx :dust: when r u testing??xxx

thank you so much hun! :hugs: i really hope my angels are looking over mummy and daddy and helping us along! we have tried to cover all of our bases aswell, cause im not sure if i am having a 40 day cycle or a 35 day cycle. we BDed on CDs 6,10,12,17,18,19,21,22,24,25 and we will do it 26,27 anddd 28 hahaha hoping thats enough hahaha if i have a 35 day cycle i would have Od on CD 21 and if i have a 40 day cycle i will O on CD27.
i did read about your hubby sorry i didnt replay to your post im so sorry he was being sooo nasty!! :hugs: my OH did something like that when we lost our first aswell, one of his friends accidently got a girl pregnant and my OH was joking about it and then that girl lost the baby and my heart went out to her and my OH turned around and said 'oh well proberly better that way' i couldnt believe it!!!

im hoping to be testing on the 2nd, my AF is due that day. :dust:

HI girls my Af is due on the 2nd MArch too so we will all be testing together!!!

Fingers crossed for the sticky bean for all of us!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yayyyyyy smiler i hope we cum on with the news we deserve!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

jesus wept maratobe youve been a busy bee haha.c men have no clue what so ever!!!!!they just dig themselves holes constantly!!! :growlmad: fingers crossed me, u and smiler get our :bfp:!!!!! we can be testing buddies :) :friends: so that nasty :witch: best keep her distance or am going to have serious word with mother nature!!!!! just going to do the :dishes:back in a bit :D xxxxx :hugs: :kiss:

oh YAY testing buddies!! good luck smiler!! and good luck loren i hope we all get those BFPs this month and if the old witch knows whats good for her she will stay away hahaha

iyaaaaaaa how r u this morning? Good luck maratobe!!!!! oooo i hate waiting lol ive got a feeling AF's coming i dont no why i just do :S if that makes sense lol.i keep feeling really wet and gasy!!!! sorry haha TMI .so not BDing know until :bfp: or AF because i dont want to trigger her!!! TMI but OH tends to do bring on AF on the odd month!!!xx

i know what you mean! some months i think im really in with a chance and we have sex and AF comes hahaha suck so bad!
im really excited about this month but im also thinking i shouldnt get too excited about it!
im almost in the 2WW....i LOVE the 2WW for some reson haha

thank you so much hun! :hugs: i really hope my angels are looking over mummy and daddy and helping us along! we have tried to cover all of our bases aswell, cause im not sure if i am having a 40 day cycle or a 35 day cycle. we BDed on CDs 6,10,12,17,18,19,21,22,24,25 and we will do it 26,27 anddd 28 hahaha hoping thats enough hahaha if i have a 35 day cycle i would have Od on CD 21 and if i have a 40 day cycle i will O on CD27.
i did read about your hubby sorry i didnt replay to your post im so sorry he was being sooo nasty!! :hugs: my OH did something like that when we lost our first aswell, one of his friends accidently got a girl pregnant and my OH was joking about it and then that girl lost the baby and my heart went out to her and my OH turned around and said 'oh well proberly better that way' i couldnt believe it!!!

im hoping to be testing on the 2nd, my AF is due that day. :dust:

You seem like like a lovely girl- I hope it will happen for you soon x

iyaaaaaaa how r u this morning? Good luck maratobe!!!!! oooo i hate waiting lol ive got a feeling AF's coming i dont no why i just do :S if that makes sense lol.i keep feeling really wet and gasy!!!! sorry haha TMI .so not BDing know until :bfp: or AF because i dont want to trigger her!!! TMI but OH tends to do bring on AF on the odd month!!!xx

Don't worry! Not to much TMI as we're all going through the same!

Last time I was pregnant, for the first few weeks after AF was due I was a windy windy wonder! :haha: I actually have it written in my diary- I just had a look today and managed a laugh! You're quite late now, aren't you? Hope you get that BFP soon xxx

Hi girls

Loren have you tested yet?

maratobe, I know what you mean abbout the 2ww. I am due to o'v today acording to my ticker. I have been b'ding evey other day for the last week. we B'd last night and i ma going to do ot again tinight(hopefully!) and then evey other night for anithe rweek just to cover all bases!

maratobe have you got a journal I can stalk? mine is Hopng for baby Rees.

yeah mine is mara's 17th cycle....i think its called!
well i hope we covered all bases this month....i wish OH had enough in him to continue doing it for a few more days but he works 6 days a week plus plays cricket and footy so he needs his rest haha hope the 2WW flies by LOL
ronshi thank you hun! good luck :dust:
loren how are you hunni??

haha being onest ronshi...i am windy as eva!!!!haha ah wel better out than in haha just feel sorry for OH infact no i dont!!!gets them back for being pigs lol.nope havent tested yet smiler i no i probably shouldnt but i'm going to test later on today ive gota mornin wee ina pot in the bathroom lol.and will test tomorow gota feelin its goin to be neg but oh well still wee'n onit lol.how r u smiler??? xxx

i'm fine thank uuu maratobe u? this mornin is the first morning i could not get out of bed felt dead heavy n horrible and i felt like that 2-3 days b4 i got my BFP last month :D but i'm probly comin down with something haha and i'm pointn at preg really hope so...and when i turned onto my left side i felt beta turned bk to my right alf an hr later in my uterus felt like ay twingey roll over if that makes sense :S rant ova sorry lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->