• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Am i safe to assume.........UPDATED!!!!!!!

Well it's not like I posted this: https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-169.gif

:lol:

lmfao!!!! woman ull b the death o me!!!!

TAM!!!! 4.30am i turn on the laptop and thats what i see!!!!!!my god! :shock:

thought you all might like to know.................got another BFP!have just used a CB, and although the line is faint it came up almost instantaneously this time so there isnt a shadow of a doubt in my mind :headspin: am now desperate to phone the hospital and try and arrange confirmation, will keep you all posted............. :kiss:
ps, thank you all for caring you much and thank you for being my virtual friends!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! :dance: :headspin: :pink: :blue: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

muffin said:
TAM!!!! 4.30am i turn on the laptop and thats what i see!!!!!!my god! :shock:

thought you all might like to know.................got another BFP!have just used a CB, and although the line is faint it came up almost instantaneously this time so there isnt a shadow of a doubt in my mind :headspin: am now desperate to phone the hospital and try and arrange confirmation, will keep you all posted............. :kiss:
ps, thank you all for caring you much and thank you for being my virtual friends!!!!

SORRY MUFFIN *Hangs head in shame* https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-5.gif

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/arg-dancin-wo0hoo-url.gif

Oh Muffin, I am so pleased for you!!!!!!! :dance: :happydance:
You are sounding happier about it now babe :hugs: Get in touch with that hospital and get yourself seen ASAP!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you a VERY healthy & happy pregnancy babe!!! :hugs: xx

TONS OF BABAY GLUE!!!!!

You wet the bed Tam :lol: Not like you to be on early.

Cx

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/waawaa.gif

You found me out, can you smell it?....................... "Sorry" https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-5.gif

:lol: I am usually about, but there isn't usually anything to catch up on, so I bugger off again...........I mean it is not like I even have wobbles to talk to as she can't get her lazy arse outta bed :wink: *runs*

Ohhh Muffin WOHOOOOOO

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Morning%20Night%20Tnx%20etc/congratulations.gif

x :hugs: x

you lot wont believe the conversation i had with the early baby unit.........
phoned them just like i was told to do and the midwife said,
"you may not be pregnant you know, it may well just be hormaones left over from your m/c"
THEN she said........"we shant do anything for 2 weeks, if you still think you are preg then come in with an FMU and we'll test you then, you cant have a scan till around 8 weeks"
when i saw the doc last time he said, "we'll monitor you from day one and keep an eye on hormones etc etc" midwife said "NO"

im so queasy, tired and emotional today its just about pushed me over the edge!!! i said to MW, wot if i have any probs between now and then, she couldnt/wouldnt give me an answer.....utterly fed up :cry:

:hugs: Muffin,

I've been to my Dr 3 times for Beta HCG Blood tests to check my levels are rising as they should, she even phoned the EPU on wednesday to book me in for a scan at 6 weeks but they refused as they don't scan you until 8 weeks now :roll:

Can you not make an appointment to go the Doctor?

The HCG levels will give you a good indication of how far you are and will also confirm if it's just left over hormones or not.

Good Luck [-o< and take care of yourself try not to get stressed.

Charm X

Nooooo Muffin don't accept that :(

What are trhey playing at - Can you speak with your doctor today or your consultant if you have one?

muffin said:
you lot wont believe the conversation i had with the early baby unit.........
phoned them just like i was told to do and the midwife said,
"you may not be pregnant you know, it may well just be hormaones left over from your m/c"
THEN she said........"we shant do anything for 2 weeks, if you still think you are preg then come in with an FMU and we'll test you then, you cant have a scan till around 8 weeks"
when i saw the doc last time he said, "we'll monitor you from day one and keep an eye on hormones etc etc" midwife said "NO"

im so queasy, tired and emotional today its just about pushed me over the edge!!! i said to MW, wot if i have any probs between now and then, she couldnt/wouldnt give me an answer.....utterly fed up :cry:

Sod the MW hun, go straight to the Doctor that said they will monitor you, thet MW has nothing to do with that, so it will put your mind at rest.I hate it when someone says one thing and someone else contradicts that :x

Ohhh hun, just write today off, but phone your GP as soon as possible babe and I am sure s/her will start the ball rolling as promised!

Good Luck babe!! :hugs: xx

SOOOOOOO pleased!!!! managed to get thru to the midwife at my gps(not bad on a sat!)told her what the hospital said and she went mad!!!!! ...................UPDATE, i have an appt monday at 10.15 to check A. im pregnant
B if not is there a problem
C. get scan booked asap

chuffed to bits at how seriously i was taken at last. have done another CB just now and INSTANTLY got the thickest blue cross ive seen..........would say safe to assume im preg! been in bed all day and havent had anymore bleeding so going to pix and pizza tonite!!!so much happier than 24 hrs ago, thank you all, COULD NOT have done this without you!!xxxxx
(cue yet more emotion!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"