Am i safe to assume.........UPDATED!!!!!!!

awww babe!!! sorry for th earlier hijacking in post :oops: but

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muffin I am SOOOO pleased for you enjoy the pix & your pizza mmmmmm

x

congratulations honey, my my this is a busy month on here...congratulatiosn and heres to a happy healthy 9 months for you.

i too cant get a scan until 8 weeks but hey at least we are getting some early help....good luck babe.

xox

muffin said:
SOOOOOOO pleased!!!! managed to get thru to the midwife at my gps(not bad on a sat!)told her what the hospital said and she went mad!!!!! ...................UPDATE, i have an appt monday at 10.15 to check A. im pregnant
B if not is there a problem
C. get scan booked asap

chuffed to bits at how seriously i was taken at last. have done another CB just now and INSTANTLY got the thickest blue cross ive seen..........would say safe to assume im preg! been in bed all day and havent had anymore bleeding so going to pix and pizza tonite!!!so much happier than 24 hrs ago, thank you all, COULD NOT have done this without you!!xxxxx
(cue yet more emotion!!)

Oh Muffin that is great!! I am so pleased for you babe!! You keep smiling hun and take it easy......glad the spotting has stopped!! :hugs: xx

congratulations :D:D hope everything is going fine for you...have you been yet to the midwife?? keep us posted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->