Am I seeing things?!

MissGossip

Reaction score
Okay so I've been freaking out abit, to cut a long story short, I had a dream last night that I got the faintest line so after thinking about it today decided to test. To my amazement I saw a second line straight away and my husband said he did too! As time has gone on it seems to be nearly gone, I can still see it but not as much as at first. I don't know whether the test was dodgy so will test again in the morning! Can anyone else see it or am I going crazy? Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 49
Here is another picture, sorry thought I uploaded both xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 65
I can see what you mean!

Thanks guys! I don't know whether it's just a bit of a dodgy test, it took ages for the it one to go up and the control line to show fully compared to normal so don't know what's going on! Will test in the morning and see, I must admit I did get massively freaked out when I first saw the second line!! Fingers crossed this is our month!!! Xx

Why are the chances of a false positive? Did another about half hour after and negative so I don't know what's going on!!

i do see it :) good luck, keep testing :) hopefully gets darker :) x

Maybe your pee wasn't as concentrated as this mornings hon
Good luck for tomorrow fmu

That test was done about 1pm and then I did another about 30 mins later and bfn :( I'll test tomorrow and let you know!! Thanks everyone for advice xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->