Am I seeing things ?

Aiden187

Reaction score
I took a test this morning and I'm not sure if I'm seeing things or there is actually a visible line. Thoughts ?

Attachments

• 2016-05-09 10.33.47.jpg
    2016-05-09 10.33.47.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 2016-05-09 10.43.07.jpg
    2016-05-09 10.43.07.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 2016-05-09 10.30.37.jpg
    2016-05-09 10.30.37.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 42
I definitely see it but blue dye tests are known for false positives :( can you get a pink dye test?

Yes I'm going to try and get one tomorrow, took a digital and it was negative.

I would retest with a dollar store.. They catch early pregnancies.. Or you can use an frer but I know woman who get negatives early one too with those lately.. Blue dye tests are just bad news I find.. If the line came up right away then congrats but honestly sometimes the lines just form and the woman is not even pregnant. They also have high evaps

Would love to hear an update on another test

It looks positive to me. Was the digi one with the conception indicator on it?
Good luck, would love to see a pink dye. X

I see a thick blue line very clearly! The fact that it's thick like that is a good sign with the blue dye :)

I agree with previous posters, but I'd add that the digitals are not sensitive at all. You won't see a positive on those until you've already seen it on the others. Good luck!

Obviously re test with a pink, but I would be very surprised if that was an evap, it looks legit to me!

I took a first response and bfn,clear blue bfn,dollar tree bfn and digital bfn.im probably imagining things but I just feel pregnant. I'm a mother of 3 small kidd ages 4,2 and 1. I'm not even looking to get pregnant.ive been pregnant many times before and I just know the symptoms my body gives out.

Ugh I'm so tired of seeing people get bfp with blue dye and have it be not true. Sorry

Hi there,

I can definitely see that line, but I'd be wary as it's a blue dye. Here we have a brand that looks similar which is renowned for giving blue lines in the time limit, yet they're fake positives (here they're Sainsbury's own brand). I've had many false positives with them and have now finally given up on using them.

I'd wait a few more days and try with an FRER or Clearblue Plus (they're the only blue dye I trust).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->