Am I seeing things?

lemonad3

Reaction score
I was pretty sure I was out - think I'm about 17dpo. When my temp went back up this morning I thought I'd use the last test I have and I feel like I can almost just about make out a line. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_3690.jpg
    IMG_3690.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 77
Another angle here. It is so faint. Now that I'm posting the pics I'm doubting it even more!

Attachments

• IMG_3688.jpg
    IMG_3688.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 52
I see it but I don't trust blue dye tests. Try a pink dye?

Saw it before I'd even opened the pic up. Good luck!

So it's a BFN with a FRER. I've tested earlier in the cycle and all BFN too. The last time we BD was 16 days ago so I think for whatever reason that clear blue test must have been wrong.

Thank you ladies for taking the time to look and respond, it means a lot when you're freaking out :)

Is your lp normally this long?

Is your lp normally this long?

I'm not sure, it's only my second cycle TTC after getting off the pill so my cycles are a bit messed up. I'm not even 100% sure I ovulated when FF says I did. There's just so many unknowns :) But I think I'll be much better placed next month with all the new knowledge I've acquired. Just want AF to come now so I can start afresh!

My clear blue tests were positive when frer wasn't. Good luck!

Thank you everyone. Did another FRER this morning with FMU and it was a BFN so I'm pretty confident I'm out this month. In fact I now have a feeling I may have only ovulated a few days ago - this TTC is so confusing :) CD37 today and looks like I might need to wait another 11 days before AF so hopefully my cycles are shorter going forward!

I had really different cycles, anything from 30 to 40 says. As soon as I used opks I got pregnant. I ordered a bunch of cheapies from the internet. Without opks it took 7 months to get pregnant (a loss).

Oh those blue dyes! I was about to say I see it. Hoping the next cycle is it for you!

Hopefully it's not over yet I was like this with our last baby had a 42 day cycle and ov late after coming off the pill. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->