• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

am i soooo wrong?

leanne4stars

Reaction score
gawd ........ people are so quick to slag you off!!!!! not on babyand bump i must add :winkwink:

yes i have 5 munsters and my youngest is 3 months old and yes i would love just one more!!!!! so wts the big deal??????? my munsters are loved cared for fed and yh spoilt sometimes so why do other people think it is such a crime??????

agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :growlmad:

i am so sick of people saying 'is that it now?' 'you're not having no more are you!!!' and then the 'OMG' when i reply with no 1 more would be lovely and the sooner the better :flower:

ooooooooooooh sorry folks rant over n i feel some what better :flower:

but just 2 clarify yes i have 5 munsters and yes i'd love another therefore we are not preventing, but not trying either x when it happens it happens :winkwink:

I know how you feel and I'm only on number 4:nope:
We want a big family but we are constantly asked if this is our last, dreading telling the mil esp:dohh:

Like you they are all loved, well cared for and a wee bit spoiled:winkwink:
We dont take any benefits and pay our share of tax but seems thats not good enough:wacko:

Good luck ntnp:hugs:

Im only on my first, but when I tell people that in total I wasnt 6 they go, "Oh my godddddd, whyyyyyy???" And I tell them, I was an only child I had no siblings. I want a big family and I dont want uneven numbers, so it's either 4 or 6!" and they think its horrendous how many children I want!

Theyre going to be on my nipples, not theirs' anyways, so people should mind their own business!!

I have 4 now and would like another 2. I dont tell anyone we are having more, or at least would like more lol, i have had a few people turn their noses when i was having my 3rd and 4th lol, so probably wont tell anyone when im pregnant again lol.

I want at least 4. Abigail was born 2010, my guess is the next baby will be the second half of 2011, maybe even 2012. We will probably aim for babies #3 and #4 2015-2016, giving us time in between for OH to further establish his career and for us to move into our own house.

i can sooo symphatise with you as i am pregnant with my 5th i am 28 but i do look very youthfull, people are so shocked when i tell them, at first i didnt realise telling everyone was such a big deal, (i am proud i have 5 children i love them alllll to bits) so i just tell them, now starting to realise that maybe i should keep it to myself....

i was in blackpool having some lunch with my kids (hubby was working), this old man that was sitting in front turns round and says "are these all yours" my being so niave say yes very enthusiastic, he replys "do you not have a tv" i think he might of been joking but everyone in the cafe heard and i was sooo embarrased...

it is very hurtfull, i have just come to not mention anything about MY little family no more, i feel like i am on show for people to gave and make comments about, even family......

take careb hun, sorry about long reply, that feels better to get off my chest....

xxx

You should have as many as you want! I have four dogs three cats and three horses and people comment all the time!! Mind, I do believe that it is the individuals choice and with that the parents should pay for their huge families too, it does annoy me when the state picks up the tab!!

As long as they are cared for loved and looked after by their parents what does it matter how many we decide to have. Although i did have someone tell me she was jealous cause she only has 2 and her hubby has said no more, she wants a few more too. So a lot of it could be jealousy.

I have the same problem. I have 2 boys and am 10 weeks pregnant with number 3. Everyone has an opinion not least my Mum as my youngest is only 13 months old. She has made no secret of the fact that she thinks we are mad, as she chose to have a large age gap between me and my sister. But i simply adore being a Mum and have wanted a large family since i got married. I also look very young at 28 and i get a lot of disapproving looks and tuts, particularly from old people who are quick to judge commenting about teenage Mums etc. I am 28 for goodness sake, in a loving marriage, pay for my children with no help from the government and have 2 beautiful children!

But not only do i get the comments about wanting a big family i also get the whole, will you keep trying till you get a girl? People assume that is the only reason for wanting another baby, is to have a girl. Of course i would love a Daughter, but more importantly i want another child to love and care for. If we are fortunate enough to have a Daughter fantastic, but if not that is equally fine and i will adore them whatever. We would like 4 or 5 children, i just love the idea of a big family.

Thats all i got, everyone assuming we kept going till we got a girl, but couldnt be further from the truth, i was petrified of having a girl, cause of the problems i had with my angel nearly 14 years ago. I used to say to people with big families, your so brave lol, but its not about being brave, its all about loving your children.

i can sooo symphatise with you as i am pregnant with my 5th i am 28 but i do look very youthfull, people are so shocked when i tell them, at first i didnt realise telling everyone was such a big deal, (i am proud i have 5 children i love them alllll to bits) so i just tell them, now starting to realise that maybe i should keep it to myself....

i was in blackpool having some lunch with my kids (hubby was working), this old man that was sitting in front turns round and says "are these all yours" my being so niave say yes very enthusiastic, he replys "do you not have a tv" i think he might of been joking but everyone in the cafe heard and i was sooo embarrased...

it is very hurtfull, i have just come to not mention anything about MY little family no more, i feel like i am on show for people to gave and make comments about,

take careb hun, sorry about long reply, that feels better to get off my chest....

xxx

i get that all the time and can take it with a laugh its the 'OMG NOT AGAIN' i can;t take it rlly winds me up :growlmad:

n yh it dnt help that i do look young (i have to take i.d intotown lol) but its my life, my body, my money 2 spend so wts the problem???????

thanks to all for replying

Im only on my first, but when I tell people that in total I wasnt 6 they go, "Oh my godddddd, whyyyyyy???" And I tell them, I was an only child I had no siblings. I want a big family and I dont want uneven numbers, so it's either 4 or 6!" and they think its horrendous how many children I want!

sooooooooo glad someone else has got the 'uneven hang up' i cnt have uneven either lol dnt know wt is but i just cnt do it so guessin now 6 will be my lot altho i always said i wanted 8 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->