Am i still a mother?

I agree, you are most definitely a mother! I had similar thoughts too, after our loss. But it's so strange...I think of everything differently now, from a mother's standpoint and I'm sure you do too. From one special mommy to another <3

Ive always wondered the same thing...But we did do everything we could to protect our Babies...Fed them talk to them felt them grow even though we never experienced the being a "parent" I consider us being Mothers...She was my Baby girl and those were your precious twin Babies :hugs: Sorry for your Losses :cry:

Thank you, again girls.
Blav, i know what you mean. As i'm only 18, i went back to college at the beignning of September, and i know i'm only young but everyone just really got on my nerves! Sometimes they wouldn't even be doing anything, and i'd just want to scream at them to grow up. And one night i went out clubbing with my friends, and i hated it. I just thought i didnt belong there, i belonged at home with my twins :cry:

But i left college and now i work in an office, although there are only a few people, and some of the girls are only early 20, its good to be around more grown up people. Even if they havent experienced what i have.

as the other ladies have said, a million times yes, of course you are still a mother, a very very special angel mummy, and the same goes for all of us ladies who have lost our beautiful babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->