Am I the only one really hating looking in the mirror right now?

Nat, you have an amazing belly :)

I was never super slim before having Evan but I feel like crap now too! Being a single mum I can't even get to the gym easily and eat shit food when I don't have the time to cook properly. Most nights i have dinner gone 10 when Evan settles :(

Here is me when I found out I was pregnant, 37+5 weeks pregnant and 8 weeks after having Evan. You don't have the C Section overhang like I do or a belly like a road map :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF2371.jpg
    DSCF2371.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 9
  • pp belly.jpg
    pp belly.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
Totally know how you feel. Hate the way my body looks but I was no model before the baby came lol! You had and STILL have a gorgeous bod. Im jealous!! Im trying to lose weight, and im sure I will get there in the end. I think you should keep doing what you are doing your body has done an amazing thing I hope you feel more positive about it soon x

You look great especially seein as u had two! I know how u feel though, I've still got a little jelly belly and find myself breathing in when looking in the mirror :haha: sometimes it's hard not to be a little vain, and ur pre pregnancy belly was amazing! That's given me the kick I needed must work out! :flower:

Nat your post baby tummy is better than my pre baby tummy!

You look amazing! But youre still incredibly fresh from giving birth, if you already look that good post-twins then you will have your old body back in no time :hugs:

Nat your post baby tummy is better than my pre baby tummy!

Same here!! Mine looks and feels like a water bed, and I only had the one baby, and a small one at that...can't wait till the summer when I can get out with the pram more to try and lose the 1 1/2 stone that I put on.

Don't be hard on yourself :hugs:

Nat you look fantastic!! But I know you won't see that or feel it until you are happy with your body again!

As Charlotte said, we have a baby club weight loss group, there's lots of us in it and we are all fab at encouraging each other to lose weight/eat right/exercise when we can etc, we support each other all the time, come and join us! we're on FB too :haha:
Just click the pink blinkie in my signature and it will take you there! we'll support you chick! xx

first of all as girls said you look great. But I completely get what you're talking about. My body used to be soooooooooooo nice and now I just prefer not to dress up even when I go to work. When I do get dressed up in my old pre-pregnancy clothes, I just get sad, because it just doesn't look or feel right anymore, even though it fits but it doesn't sit right ykwim? On a brighter note, time to go shopping then! :):)

You're all very sweet :flower: xxxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about my body, as lame as it may sound! Its just so haerd to motivate yourself and find the time to exercise, I shall succeed though! Knowing my luck though ill work really hard killing myself at the gym for months then fall pregnant again, LOL!! Xxxx

swap bodies? seriously. you can have my 15stone fat ass and belly for yours.

Nat you look fab! I only had one baby and my stomach is much worse than yours. Give it some time, your babies are still so young, it takes a little time for the body to recover especially with a multiple pregnancy. I know how you feel, I lost loads of weight before getting pregnant and was so happy with my body and now I feel like I shouldn't have bothered becuase of the state of my belly. It will get better though eventually, don't overdo it with the exercise you need all you energy for the little ones! Xxx

i refuse to look in a full length mirror for at least two more months im hoping by then i wil look a bit better

:hugs: im with you on this one!

a lot of people keep commenting and saying I look great for having a baby, but it's not the point. It don't look near what I used to, and i'm very uncomfortable in my new body. It doesn't really matter what others say .. I want to be happy with my self.

And eventually I will be again, I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->