Am i the only one?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Jayden'sMummy, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

When Macie-leigh kicks and moves about it makes me feel sick, i hate her moving but in a way i'm glad she dos so i know shes ok ... any one know why i feel like this? .. last night i actually went sick :( ..

how can i stop this? does it happen to anyone else? xx

2. babystar

babystar Guest

I was like that a couple of times when I was pregnant with Elinor

:hugs:

3. amylw1

amylw1 my 3 boys in avatar. x

hi,

i'm on baby number 3 and i still hate the feeling of when he moves. it feels alien! but at least i know he's ok, thats the only plus side of it.

4. djgirl1976

djgirl1976 Expecting our 1st

Well, since I only felt baby once, when I squashed the poor LO, I would be happy to feel it move around again! I am sure that will change when I make it to where you are, though! Probably how LO is stationed there inside you. Must be rubbing up against some unpleasant parts! LOL

5. adzuki

adzuki Mom to Miss M.

UGH! I know what you mean! I am lucky that I like the kicks and punches -they are very cute - but when she rolls, it's like she's grabbing onto my innards and scraping herself along them and I want to puke! The first time she kicked me in the ribs was during a move, and it felt like fingernails scraping down the inside of my ribcage - tears sprung to my eyes and I almost gagged :(

Hopefully as they get bigger they'll kick more but roll less??

:)
    A

6. Pux

Pux Ryley's Mom

I only want to vomit when she kicks me in the "hoo-hoo" area.