Am i the only one?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
When Macie-leigh kicks and moves about it makes me feel sick, i hate her moving but in a way i'm glad she dos so i know shes ok ... any one know why i feel like this? .. last night i actually went sick :( ..

how can i stop this? does it happen to anyone else? xx

I was like that a couple of times when I was pregnant with Elinor

:hugs:

hi,

i'm on baby number 3 and i still hate the feeling of when he moves. it feels alien! but at least i know he's ok, thats the only plus side of it.

Well, since I only felt baby once, when I squashed the poor LO, I would be happy to feel it move around again! I am sure that will change when I make it to where you are, though! Probably how LO is stationed there inside you. Must be rubbing up against some unpleasant parts! LOL

UGH! I know what you mean! I am lucky that I like the kicks and punches -they are very cute - but when she rolls, it's like she's grabbing onto my innards and scraping herself along them and I want to puke! The first time she kicked me in the ribs was during a move, and it felt like fingernails scraping down the inside of my ribcage - tears sprung to my eyes and I almost gagged :(

Hopefully as they get bigger they'll kick more but roll less??

:)
A

I only want to vomit when she kicks me in the "hoo-hoo" area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->