Am I the only one?

Sara00

Reaction score
I know some women do not experience braxton hicks but I was wondering is there anyone else on here who hasn't experienced it yet? I will be 36 weeks on Tuesday and I haven't experienced one yet!:wacko:

Not me but I have a few friends who had none the whole way through.

I havent had any either unless I have and havent noticed Idk lol x

Some dont have them. I said "well I havent had any braxton hicks I dont think im gonna get them now" to hubby on friday night. Saturday my mum came over and she was the one who said ur tummys gone hard hasnt it I can see it. She was the one who said ur having braxton hicks. Ive had them all weekend now.

I asked the mummies at my baby shower and two of them didnt have them at all.

Me! Never had them with my first and also nothing yet and I'm 36 weeks tomorrow.

I remember the midwife saying I had strong stomach muscles with my first, and for some unknown reason I believed this was the reason why I never had them.. It doesn't even make sense in my head that I made this reason up lol.. But I did have a relatively quick birth with my first and the contractions weren't that bad either, nothing more painful than period pains I had in my teens.

None here as well, trough my first and second pregnancy :/

To be honest, as a first time mum, I haven't got a clue if I've had one or not :shrug:

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've never had them

Thanks ladies, it feels good that I am not the only one on here.

I was on the monitor today and had a few bh and I didnt even know or feel a single thing. You maybe getting some but have know idea

I never felt any! It was only when the midwife was examining my tummy and it was hard she said ooo ur having a braxton hick! I could not feel a thing!

Maybe a positive tho as I'm in hospital now on a monitor and apparently having tightenings! Can't feel those either tho so hoping that means labours not going to be too painful til the end!! Lol I know....wishful thinking there on my behalf lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->