am i worrying over nothing?

pegi

Reaction score
hi everyone, hope you and bumps are doing well. i'm 9 w 1 day and my symtoms have gone, i've read lots of topics on here about symptoms going and everything still being fine but i cant help but worry as ive had 3 mc. i've had 3 scans so far and the last one was on the 23rd dec and little baby was fine and good strong heart beat etc but i now feel fine...no nausea, no cravings or adversions, my boobs are still big but no longer sore...should i be worried? i go to see my midwife on the 9th of jan, should i wait until then or ring up telling them of my concerns?

No :) I am the same amount of weeks as you and things are starting to wear off for me now too aswell as the placenta is taking over :) xxx

thank you for your reply hun happy 9 weeks xxxxx

Im the same. Im 8+1 today and have no symptoms. When I had my daughter I had terrible sickness but nothing this time. I did have sore boobs mainly during the night but that seems to have gone now aswell. This is an ivf pregnancy and I had a scan at 6+5 and everything looked fine with heartbeat detected but im so scared something is wrong. Im waiting for my midwife to call back so I can ask her about booking a private scan x

I spent the last 8 weeks worrying because I didn't have many symptoms and woke one day this week having morning sickness and very sore bb's and I was thinking thanks a lot! I thought I was going to escape it this time!

Hi,
I have had no symptoms at all until my scan today (due to spotting) I honestly thought I was not pregnant (my husband did not help without thinking he said maybe I was having a phantom pregnancy like he had seen in movies :/)
My first pregnancy I had non stop morning sickness/nausea! So I was very worried!
I am 9weeks and 5days and all is good I am just lucky to have no symptoms so far this time round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->