Am I wrong for being irritated?

I'm anxiously awaiting her results tomorrow! I was so happy when the ultrasound the first time said 6 weeks and she hasn't yet had a second ultrasound. She just told the nurse that the last period she remembered was in July, but she said she had a period in August too. The nurse just gave her an estimate based on those dates. When she told the nurse about the ultrasound, which was done at a private place, the nurse said just to ignore those results. She also told me that she DID hear the heart beat at her 6 weeks scan, but the baby was so small obviously it couldn't be seen. It just doesn't seem likely that at that scan she would have been 9 weeks, almost 10, which would put her right on track with me. It seems hard to mix up 6 weeks and almost 10 weeks. But then again, what do I know? lol I'm just irritated. and ACTUALLY, nobody knows yet about my pregnancy! I have been letting her have her moment and what not and now I'm waiting to see her ultrasound results tomorrow. PLUS both of my parents are out of town this week, so I may even wait until next weekend when Ill be 13w3d-ish. I thought about trying to keep it a secret until our gender reveal ultrasound at 16 weeks, but I don't think I can keep it a secret that long as I'm starting to show.

New update! She had her ultradound yesterday and she is 7 weeks 1 day which measures up exactly from Her last ultrasound. I'm happy that everything is good with her. Just find it funny that she thought she was further along purely because of her belly! I tried to explain to her the whole bloating thing. That means when she posted her picture that she thought was 4 months, she was really only just about to be 4 weeks! Lol I am also happy that we don't have the same due date! That may be selfish, but I think any lady would agree on that! I still worry a little bit about the baby, but maybe since she was only about 4 weeks when she was drinking still, it won't have any harm

Mcwhmm I just read through this post, and will admit that I am thoroughly entertained. She sounds like a real piece of work. I cannot stand Facebook! If I didn't live so far away from my family I wouldn't even have one. But people that blow up my feed give me even more reason to not go on. I can't stand social media whores. A hashtag fka a pound or number sign (smh) does no good on Facebook...so why do people use it?!?! Ugh! Sorry! Please keep updating us with her stupid comments and actions...its a little happy to my sick days. Plus the "I can't believe she actually said that" comments are ways amusing anyways. Lol

mod- Lol, I'm glad I can be of some help to your sickness! I hate Facebook too and hardly EVER post anything on there and if I do, it's likely a picture of my daughter for family that lives far away. I actually went through a while ago and deleted like 500 people and I actually had people I would run into and they would ask me why we aren't friends on Facebook and I'm like, we aren't even friends in real life! lol I just check it periodically for entertainment :p But she, indeed, is a piece of work! Oh, and today she announced that she is going to watch transformers, cuddle with her man, and deflea her dog. Thanks for all of the updates :p I can't stand when people post every time they take a shit on Facebook! lol sorry for the language! also, I wouldn't announce to the whole world that your dog has fleas.. but that's just me.

That's really funny about the 4 week thing... My oh's friend did something similar when she was about 6 weeks, posted a picture where she looked about 6 months (surprisingly it shrunk soon after ;) ) I had to really bite my tongue (I don't know her well enough to get away with making a comment about bloat!)

My comment about bloat was MUCH nicer than her mom's comment about a beer belly! lol

Lmao she actually told her it was her beer belly and not a baby bump?! Too funny!!! This is the sort if thing I love hearing lol.

So I wouldn't announce I'm watching a movie on fb because frankly no one cares. And the flea thing just tells people to not come to your house...oh goodness. I would definitely use her as entertainment if I were you. I mean, I'm not you and I'm still using her as entertainment :)
I think she's gonna be mad when you announce and you're 6-7 weeks ahead if her. Hehe

HAHAH! Yes! She said that it's a beer belly because her baby is only the size of a blueberry right now and it is her first baby lol.. She did have a beer belly always though! lol

EXACTLY! lol

Oh I know she will be mad lol. She will be mad when I have my baby before her too and she is still miserable :p

I'm over being irritated and really am just entertained by it now :p

Lol glad you have moved over to see the lighter side of things...just make sure to keep us updated please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->