Am I wrong to hope?

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope you're all well this afternoon? I'm on cd23/9dpo, and have spotted a few things over the past few days. I'm thinking PMS, but secretly obsessing about :bfp:! Was hoping you ladies would tell me what you think?

BD 25/09/08 (day before Clearblue picked up surge)
BD 27/09/08 (day after surge)
As soon as I OV I get sore nipples (every month)
sore nipples remain, getting progressively worse (not sure if normal, only 2nd cycle after pill)
CM creamy but clearish, slippery
The odd AF pain for the last 4/5 days
Feeling tired (but working nights at the moment...so doesn't count! :dohh:)
Hard to sleep last night, couldn't lie on tummy coz of uncomfortable boobs, nipples still sorer, burning sensation left nipple.
Crying at everything....cried when DH came home from work the other day coz I was happy to see him (?!) Cried when I watched the episode of Friends where Rachel has her scan (it's supposed to be funny!)

I'm not usually one for PMS, but with me coming off the pill, who knows?

Thanks for indulging my crazy symptom watching :hug:

Oh yeah, and stiff, sore neck, glands felt swollen yesteday, and white raised spots on nipples...

Oh yeah, and stiff, sore neck, glands felt swollen yesteday, and white raised spots on nipples...

hi angel

the symptoms do sound very much like your pg - these are the same symptoms my best mate asked me to look out for specially the rasied spots (she has a 7 month old and is expecting again!!)

good luck hope you get your :bfp:

have you tested yet or are you due for your af and waiting??

Nikkip, I'm due AF on Saturday, can't wait to test, but I have to don't I? Even the First Response tests are only 50% accurate this early....ARGH!
If I am I will be lucky, it's only my first month TTC!
Thank you for your answer, your words will remain with me through my day (and night at work!)
x x x x :hugs: :happydance:

Im getting symptoms like that at the moment too! ALso iv been really bloated which is horrible :( lol Done a test today and it was :bfn: :cry::cry:
But im going to give it til the weekend and if im still not on i will test again i am really hoping for my :bfp: this month, have a good feeling about it.

Stay hopefull and wishing for you to get your :bfp: at the weekend too!!
:hug:

LucyEmma, When are you due on? I'm thinking of testing on Friday, I don't think I can push it to any earlier than then....

Nikkip, I'm due AF on Saturday, can't wait to test, but I have to don't I? Even the First Response tests are only 50% accurate this early....ARGH!
If I am I will be lucky, it's only my first month TTC!
Thank you for your answer, your words will remain with me through my day (and night at work!)
x x x x :hugs: :happydance:

yes unfortunately you will have to wait:hissy:
oh i do hope you get your :bfp:!!

will be thinking of you. keep me updated!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

LucyEmma, When are you due on? I'm thinking of testing on Friday, I don't think I can push it to any earlier than then....

I think i was due on today! but i got a :bfn: but my cycles havent been the same there all a bit messed up! lol so im gna wait til the weekend and check again if im not on because i know its around this sort of time!!! :hug:

Stopped by and read your thread. The symptoms all sound positive! I hope you get your :bfp: next time you test. FX and :hug:

all your symptoms sound really positive, i hope you get your BFP this month
***baby dust****
xxx

Got strange niggly pain in the very low left side of my tummy, feels almost like ovualtion pain. Eating like a horse too, and that's strange for me when I'm on nights...I normally feel too ill to eat.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up, and it will be a massive suprise if I get a positive this month...but that still doesn't stop you wondering, any ideas on my strange niggle? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->