Am I ?

Pennyb

Reaction score
Hi

Bit confused at the moment. Think it is impossible I am pg this month, not due to lack of DTD, but I had a weird AF that lasted 3 weeks and I went to the doctor over it but she thinks it is because of my MC 6 months ago, also to complicate further for the first 3 days of AF I went back on pill as did not think I could cope with another MC then changed my mind so stopped so dont see how it could happen this month... !!!!!!

But thought AF should be here by now although hard to prediacte due to last AF.

So with FMU did a pg test and a very faint positive showed....

a couple of hours later tested again and a faint line again.

Being impatient, I then bought a CB digital and another CB the one that shows + if pg or - if negative.

Decided I would try one of the CB ones but not the digital, it is showing a strong line and a weaker one in the + so I am going to test again in the morning now.

Do you think I am ?

Sounds like it to me! congratulations, here's to a H+H 9 months!

I bet you are.
I got a faint line on a tesco today, did another a bit later got a faint line again. so got exited did a digi got *not preg* so didnt drink anything and held wee for 4hrs and did the other digi and finally got* pregnant 1-2*
Good luck xx

wow congrats sounds like a lovely little suprise after your difficult MC 6 months ago, Have a h&h 9 months x

Morning all, have done three tests this morning !!! the last being the CB Digital and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks we are thrilled.

Very nervous about how our last BFP ended but staying positive.

Yippeeeeee.........

Congrats I took my digital last night and got 1-2 weeks too so happy but nervous too!!!!!!

Morning all, have done three tests this morning !!! the last being the CB Digital and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks we are thrilled.

Very nervous about how our last BFP ended but staying positive.

Yippeeeeee.........

congrats :thumbup: im sure ure b fine i used CB didital and there good it came up 3+ im now 8wks and 1 day pregnant i have also done the line ones to hope al goes well xx

Congratulations!!!!!
I got a BFP yesterday on a pregnancy test. Took a digital test in the afternoon and obviously it was negative. Then I took another test in the morning, but didn't really drink water the night before, so it was negative. I decided to claim the BFP and just give it a few days before testing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->