Am I?

babyjo07

Reaction score
Ok so, I have a feeling as well as my fiance... but I want your opinion.

I got my period Dec 26th, my next period was due Jan 21. I started getting sick about a week prior to my expected period that never showed up... but I started spotting about 5 days after I was due... It was light and only used tampons for the first 2 days and only went through maybe 5 or 6, then it stopped completely and a couple days later I noticed I was spotting whenever I wiped, barely noticeable and not even enough to stain my underwear...

My back has been killing me for the past couple weeks, still nauseated most of the time, kinda feels like I'm always hungry and if I'm not stuffing my face I feel like I'm stuck on some ride at an amusement park... According to my fiance, I've been moody, I have noticed my temper is a bit shorter, I seem to be getting irritated more often...

And TMI, sorry, but I feel like I'm always wet, like it never gets my panties wet but I feel like there is a constant puddle just hanging out down there... The past few days I have felt as if my body is heavier, I haven't gained any weight which is surprising considering I went from being someone who picked at her food and rarely had an appetite to a girl wanting to eat everything in sight... I woke up from a nap earlier and the first thing I grabbed was a bag of tortilla chips on the desk next to me... still sleepy eyed and all but eating the heck out of those chips, and when I do eat, it's like I can't seem to get enough, I can eat until I'm literally stuffed and still feel hungry. Also the past couple days I've noticed that I can smell alot better... even when my nose is all runny or stuffy... today every time I hugged my fiance I could smell the laundry detergent we used to wash his clothes... he wore that shirt to work... he works with pizza and trust me after one shift there he reeks of pizza... and not sure if it's because of this or just because but some nights he comes home and god, the smell of his work just gets me sick... plus the other night his friend came over to hang out, as soon as his friend sit down on the couch ( I was at least 10 ft away) I smelled his cologne... I was apparently the only one to smell it... it smelled great but still, my nose was all stuffy and yet I'm the only one in the room that smelled it... even after he left I could still smell it...
One night my fiance and I were trying to mess around and well, as it turns out, jumping up out of bed to huddle over a trash can isn't very mood setting... So that's pretty much the just of my life the past few weeks... what do you ladies think? I'm going to get a test this weekend, but would like to get an opinion, we weren't trying, but we weren't preventing anything either, and because of the fact we had tried in the past I have an ovulation calendar as well as my period calendar, anyways we don't have sex often becuase he works alot and is tired when he gets home, I beg for sex most of the time but the past few days I honestly just pray he's ok playing games or hanging out with his friends because I'm simply not interested in sex, I'd rather sleep, or eat... But around the time I ovulated, we had sex... I remember mentioning it to him after we had sex, but turns out we had unprotected sex the night before I ovulated. My abodomen feels tingly and as if its got a balloon in it... it feels swollen if that makes any sense.

Sounds hopeful. Had similar symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter. Take a test....:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->