Am so pleased with my star

beanie

Reaction score
She is sleeping through woohoo. Seren has always been a shocking sleeper, and hated bedtime. However for the last week not only has she gone to bed at 8 - 8.30pm she has also slept until 6.30am (when OH wakes up for work). She then just comes into bed with me for a feed and a snooze and we get up at 7.30am. I never thought I would see the day. It took a while, and was tricky when I wouldn't feed her but she went from waking up wanting milk and screaming when she couldn't have it, to waking up and coming into bed with us and not realy asking for a feed to just waking up and going back to sleep. Her bedtime is moving earlier and earlier - she was in bed asleep at 7.45 tonight.

Watch her wake up now and play up all night lol.:crib:

Sorry for the boast but I never ever thought she would do this :headspin:

Yay well done Seren!

Its so nice when they start sleeping through, Charlie and Ethan slept through from 6 weeks old but Coby only started sleeping through a month ago, it was such a shock to have a year of broken sleep!

Hope she keeps it up for you

x

you're lucky! Ewan still wakes up at least twice a night, one time he will just need laying back down and the second time he is usually after a drink and wil not settle without one.

one day he will sleep through please[-o<

YAY well done Seren :happydance:

Tis nice when they sleep through so boast away!

Well done lil one!
xxx

aw boast away that's brilliant! :) well done seren xx

wohoooo!! fab news!!! i cant wait till callum does!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->