Amazing news!!!

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
As some of you know my sister had a miscarriage in august, She went for her 12 week scan to be told the baby had died at 8 weeks

Well she did a pregnancy test a few weeks ago and it came back positive but she had light bleeding since then and she thought it was just her hormones still coming down from the last pregnancy. Well she went to hospital complaing of pains in the right side of her stomach and they did a preg test and that came back positive but that she may be suffering an eptopic pregnancy so they measured her hcg last week and then this week she went back and they did then again. They phoned her with the results and it turns out her HCG levels have more than doubled :happydance::happydance:

She has got an scan on wednesday at 9:00 So fingers crossed for her ladies and please can you all be praying this lil miracle is a sticky one

thanks gurls :hug:

That's great news! Keeping everything crossed for her :hugs: x

that's good to hear!! :)
i hope everything works out this time around!!

Thats really good news. Hope it all works out this time for her. Fingers crossed x

Awwww...sending loads of sticky dust to your your sister. Thats awesome news!

thats so awesome!!! I hope things turn out for her!

Awww hope all goes well. :dust: You will have babies so close in age. Thats really nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->