Amazon black friday..

The better ones sell out really quickly so you have to be watching. Sometimes it's not great stuff but sometimes it's really awesome stuff. Last year I got the boys a Rex (from toy story) that talks and does a bunch of other stuff...sold at Disney for like $50 and I got it for $20. I also got them a fairly expensive Hot Wheels set under $20. But then some of it is kind of crap

something like that :rofl: Some are better than others too. You just have to click on them and hope you get it and theyre a bargain. If not you can just rmove from basket.

it's so exciting i want to try and add them to my basket even though i don't actually want any of them!!!! :S lol

oh i just assumed i was looking at something else because u said about a tag system and i was thinking ... EH? i cant see one :p haha lol i can't be arsed waiting for something good to pop up lol!

Its hidden. says soemthing like 'help with bedtime story'

WHAT i clicked add to bag as soon as it got to 0seconds and it said sold out! not impressed! what if i had actually wanted it lol

aw wanted that bag but didnt get it :(

WHAT i clicked add to bag as soon as it got to 0seconds and it said sold out! not impressed! what if i had actually wanted it lol

yeh, you have to be quick. Theyre all like that and even if u click on it quick enough most of the time it says sold out anyway LOL

omg crazy crazy! i sort of want the house boxset i might practise clicking on the other deals lol!

the house boxset was on last night so if u go for it u might have a good chance of getting it :D

im getting OH to help me with the 6 oclock stuff. too much for just me to click on.

I got DS the 1600 block Lego set for £25 yesterday, it was the first thing I'd gone for and couldn't believe that I managed to get in fast enough. Have tried for a few things today and failed!! Good going getting the HP box set, I wanted that but missed!

xxx

is it the same stuff every day? just in the discussion threads i noticed alot of people asking what certain things went for yesterday

Some things are relisted because you have until midnight to checkout if you are fast enough to win something, so if people don't checkout by midnight the items are reposted. It's been a mixed bag today, some the same and some different. The repeated stuff got added on later in the day though.

xxx

xbox later on this week apparently.

damn i wanted the nigella books :( it said i was in the queue then it said sold out :(

Can you have the page of the item you want open? or do you have to click it when the timer gets to zero? lol

ohh thanks blah, not sure OH will thank you though, im currently flicking through having a nose x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->