Amazon black friday..

i got one of the leapfrog tags
little tip for people who are using a mouse (might work on laptops) start clicking at around 6 seconds thats how i go it x

i got 2 bath bomb sets, a watch (which i released, didnt mean to click on it) and the ipod dock but im unsure if il purchase it.

The house DVD only went down by like 30%, that's a bit rubbish! So tempting to click on stuff, even if I know 100% that I don't need it

Everytime i click on anything it just says 'in que' I don't get it xxx

did anyone want house? i got it but dont want it that much.

hmmm i do and i dont :lol:
I prob could find something better to spend £60 on and does seem a bit pointless when theres seasons still being aired on tv after 6

yeh, still quite expensive. If you change your mind before midnight you know where I am!

I wanted House until OH told me how much it was, not that much of a saving! :(

did anyone else get something have it in their basket go to pay to be told they sold out?
i got the leap pad tag thing and it was in my basket i viewed it a few times went to pay and its sold out :hissy:
it was mine and they sold it! and before midnight :growlmad:

i dont get it. i tried to get the shameless box set. i clicked it just ater it finished and it just came up the normal price? helpppp x

look at the bottom, should say -lightning deal where the discount bit is IYKWIM?

I won it too but it isnt cheap enough for me lol

Blah you have done so well- jealous! Going to try again this morning and see if I can pick up anything!

I ended up putting it all back as I was buying for the sake of it. So far this morning I've 'won' a box of the 74 guerlein chocs for £5 and a 100ml bottle of DKNY Gold perfume for £16.85.

I want the guitar hero mainly and the bluray player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->