Amazon black friday..

omg todays been crap! ive not even tried for anything so far!

& pampers dont leak for us. Its the onloy nappy I'll use on Amelie. Theres no pointing slagging off different brands as what works for 1 babys shape, doesnt for another. Trial and error!

pampers active fit's

Ive found those crap too! I put Jess in them for bed and she was wet the next morning...ok for daytime though, but defo not for bed! Baby Dry Ive found are the best ones

Active fit are for babies who are crawling and are not designed for night use ... hence the name of active fit :shrug:

As Blah said people find different nappies work for them ... just like we are all different babies are all different, I have personally never had any problems with pampers however Huggies has never agreed with either of my two ... trial and error. They can't be that bad of a product if they spend thousands on adverstising :rolleyes: someone must be buying them!

i use asdas own.. or i am finding aldis own very similar! and dont leak...

anyways, back to the thread..... lol

My heart pendant thing I didnt pay for immediately has gone up in price again!!

does it keep going up? it was a fiver black friday deal price, then cos I didnt pay for it quick enough it jumped to £6.33.. so i though.. oh well its still good, Ill pay for it today.. and now just gone on to pay.. and its now over £7.50!!

whats going on?

nothing i want so far
i agree with pampers not working for morgan but my friend wont touch any brand but pampers i think it all depends on the child

ooh pendants coming up again.. I'll ditch the one in my shopping basket and bid on the new one! lol

gotta admit the TV looked good :) especially for the price ! good bargain i think :) still not the sort of spare cash i have laying around ! haha but deffo good if you were shopping for a tv!

how much did the tv go for?

The sony bravia 40inch HD one was 999 dropped to 329!

we dont need a TV and I almost got one just to sell on

wow that IS good!

i did the pendant thingy.. got rid of the other that seemed to be climbing in price for some strange reason living in my basket, almost like it was charging me rent being in there!
completed the payment now at the original deal price anyways! lol

Anyone get anything good today?

I got a bath bomb set and *dadaaaaaa* the Buzz Lightyear camera set! Am chuffed about that! Going to try for the Talking Buzz in a bit too FX'D!

xxx

Nope :( Missed out. Disney store are selling them for £20 though anyway so I might just get one from there. Mind you, I've bought the boy a tonne of stuff already so maybe talking Buzz can go by the wayside!!

xxx

i missed the chuggington again ... seems funny how some people get everything they go after nd some people miss everything :p lol! i have one of those annoying friends that wins on EVERY scratch card! haha

missed the lego set because i wasnt signed in :doh:

Oh no to both of you :( I won the Chuggington set earlier in the week and released it again, I'd have happily sent it to you Rhi. Bit late now though. Maybe they will relist it before the end of the day. Kim, I bought the Lego earlier in the week and it arrived in Wednesday, it's brilliant! HUGE box. DS is going to love it, though I think OH will love it more! Mya dvice to you both is check Ebay & Amazon Marketplace today and in the coming days as there are loads of people who bought stuff and are now trying to sell it on for the same sale prices.

xxx

I so want the blue trike for little mans christmas present at 4.30 but will be out :cry:

I can try for it for you if you want buttonnose?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->