Amazon black friday..

all todays stuff looks rubbish! :( im certainly not going to fight over a box of cheap nappies .. i have my pride :haha: x

theres a 40in sony tv going up at 6pm.

And what are you on about? Clicking 'add to basket' is hardly fighting over something and losing your pride :wacko:

lol I think Rhi just meant that she doesn't think nappies are worth the effort that's all :)

xxx

No, theyre not. I didnt even try for them cos like I said, I can get them in costco all year round for the same price :D

I just clicked on it and it said sold out before it even said 10.00am :shock:

i was kidding :winkwink: and yeah thats great if you need a tv, :)

lol I think Rhi just meant that she doesn't think nappies are worth the effort that's all :)

xxx

exactly :) was just kidding, as i know some people are opening multiple windows to get things and clicking like mad men!.. (which is fair anuff for something good) i just meant i wont be doing it for nappies :haha: x

yeh my username is blah11 on mse too :rofl: I dont post that much though, just now and again. Love that website though (not as much as bnb!).

Yay I was right :rofl: Im not long a member over there was a lurker for two years before joining :shock:

Ohhhhhh I badly badly want that crazy coupe limited edition red sparkly one for Matthew!! Even if it's £35 Im still going for it!!! Might even get it at full price if Im not lucky enough to grab it on the lightening deal! :haha:

Think today is a bit hit and miss as well though they've added more pages but nothing special or good so far! We don't use Pampers anymore so didn't even get those :rofl:

i have been having a look this morning but nothing grabs me at all.. and pampers nappies leak all over!

i have been having a look this morning but nothing grabs me at all.. and pampers nappies leak all over!

They certainly do! We used them from birth and then when Matthew started sleeping 14 hours a night poor wee man was soaking the next morning! I reccomend tesco's red pack of pull up nappies! They go the full 14hours at night without leaking one bit!

^^ fail :haha: :winkwink:its just a sale thing on amazon.. there hasn't been anything to amazing tho tbh .. i except alot from sales i want like 1k tv's for 200 pounds etc haha x

^^ fail :haha: :winkwink:its just a sale thing on amazon.. there hasn't been anything to amazing tho tbh .. i except alot from sales i want like 1k tv's for 200 pounds etc haha x

They had Wii's on Monday for £50....but I missed it :growlmad::dohh:

They certainly do! We used them from birth and then when Matthew started sleeping 14 hours a night poor wee man was soaking the next morning! I reccomend tesco's red pack of pull up nappies! They go the full 14hours at night without leaking one bit!

yeah someone else said that too.. but I am reluctant cos I had the WORST EVER EXPERIENCE with normal size 4 tescos own nappies.. They didnt even last ONE HOUR.. I was so disgusted I complained!
.. so I cant see how the pull ups versions are completely the other end of the spectrum :wacko:

yeah someone else said that too.. but I am reluctant cos I had the WORST EVER EXPERIENCE with normal size 4 tescos own nappies.. They didnt even last ONE HOUR.. I was so disgusted I complained!
.. so I cant see how the pull ups versions are completely the other end of the spectrum :wacko:

No idea lol I was a bit put off from other reviews on tesco's nappies but decided to give them a try and love them! Maybe it's my LO's chunky thighs and shortness (they go halfway up his back and front! :thumbup:) lol

yeah pampers suck!
i use asdas little angels :)! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->