Amazon help please

LuckyYem

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I would ask Amazon but apparently cannot contact them?! They have sent me 2 emails this morning to say we will have dh PS4 by Saturday does anyone know when they will take the money? Its's not a massive issue because the money is there but our account is getting a lot of use by both of us and don't want any mishaps.

I've found them a bit hit and miss as to when they take it (think it depends on if its Amazon direct or one of the sellers on there)

what's the status of your order? I always assumed payment was taken when the option to cancel the transaction button wasn't available anymore.
Ps is there no 'contact seller' button on the order?

I've found them a bit hit and miss as to when they take it (think it depends on if its Amazon direct or one of the sellers on there)

what's the status of your order? I always assumed payment was taken when the option to cancel the transaction button wasn't available anymore.
Ps is there no 'contact seller' button on the order?

The order status is 'dispatching soon' If I press on the contact us button it takes me to the self help bit. I have tried googling the number etc and it keeps sending me round in circles. Yesterday I had a live chat with them about another order that was messed up but can't seem to do anything with this one :shrug:

There isn't a telephone number but there is a chat fertility which I've always found extremely helpful.

They take the money when item dispatches, which I guess could be Friday but possibly tomorrow.

They have dispatched it about an hour ago and changed expected delivery to tomorrow - glad I transferred the money this morning now! Dh is really chuffed but I'm a bit fed up with them now - 3 delivery/dispatch dates (which is in some ways good) in less than 12hrs and a big mess up with the game that was ordered along side the PS4

They have dispatched it about an hour ago and changed expected delivery to tomorrow - glad I transferred the money this morning now! Dh is really chuffed but I'm a bit fed up with them now - 3 delivery/dispatch dates (which is in some ways good) in less than 12hrs and a big mess up with the game that was ordered along side the PS4

Glad your getting it, ours is supposed to come next week but through game.

I love amazon and never had problems they haven't sorted promptly, but I ordered the ps4 camera and now they say they say hasn't got stock and no info about when argh. Think game are getting us one now, flipping annoying though .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->