Amber Necklaces and Nurserys??????????

x-Rainbow-x

Mum to Phoebe, Alex n Ben
Reaction score
We have been looking into nurserys for Alex, the nursery that i liked have no idea what amber necklaces are, ive explained to them what its for and how it definately benefits Alex but they were not overly keen on him wearing it for nursery incase another kid grabs it, which i can understand BUT without it he dribbles and has his hands in his mouth all the time and i dont want him to suffer when its not needed.

anyone had any expierience with this ???

I haven't but I would just tell them it's something they'd get use to IF it breaks it's knotted between each bead (or should be) so it's not like they are going to have beads flying everywhere. Hayden's also went under his shirt so you couldn't really see it most of the time. For me that would have been a requirement, they would have had to allowed it because it did help him so much

Freya's nursery don't mind, but they don't understand about it. They asked me if it was anything special, like a birthstone, so I explained what it did and they just sort of ignored me! But they are willing to let her wear it, so that's ok.

She has to take it off for swimming lessons however, the guy thinks I am going to get my hand 'caught in it' and choke her :dohh: It's only half an hour though, although I have noticed she has been more whingy the last few weeks (only just started taking it off as she is wearing a swim nappy rather than a wetsuit and you can see it now). Think I will have to get another wetsuit just to cover it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->